25-Packing

Hii guys! Enjoy the chapter 🤍

The next day Sakhi got up early at 7. Her vacations were started from today,28 December. Her mother helped her with taking out the suitcase. She is only going to carry one suitcase and one handbag.

Booking of the flight tickets were done by Aviral. He made the reservations. They started packing the clothes and toiletries and makeup stuff etc.

Sakhi didn't even bath for this,she only brushed her teeth. Her mother is so happy that she is going outside on a trip.
This whole year has been tiring for Sakhi. She didn't even go anywhere.

The packing was half done when sakhi laid down on the bed. "Hufff,mumma yaar thak gyi main,ek ghanta hone wala hai aur sirf adhi packing Hui hai!' she exclaimed with tiredness. "Beta ab pehle plan tum logo ka Banta nahi hai to end moment pe to jaldi jaldi karna padhega na". She huffed.

Ananya's pov:

I got up at 8 and just brushed my teeth while I saw aviral taking out his clothes which he has to take and he already took out the suitcases.

I tied my hair in a low bun and put my clutcher on. I wore my soft squishy slippers and went inside my closet.

I took out some outfits which I can wear but it's cold in there and I don't myself to freeze up there so no risks.

I took out the clothes, garments, shoes, toiletries etc. while aviral was packing up his suitcase on his own. Haye main mar jawan. Pata nahi mujhe kaise mil gya itna bhagyashali ladka.

Cut the drama.

I went and lifted up my heels near him and kissed him on his cheeks while he was indulged in his packing. He blushed.
Omg I fucking love when men blush like this. Kind of a blushy mess and aviral is one of them.

I opened my suitcase and started packing. it took me almost two hours. Ahh fucking tiring work.

Rudra's Pov.

It's 10 and i haven't started my packing. Last night I was so happy that I am going to propose her!! Finally!!

I took out my suitcase and packed up all the things. It took me around one hour and some items were left which I'll buy.
Only Aviral and Ananya know that I'm going to propose her.

I went to have a bath and came out getting ready and heading off to work.

Meet you soon!!

Author's pov:

They all were indulged in their works, packing etc etc but meanwhile someone's planning a really cute proposal. They all were done with the packings.

But wanted to buy some items for taking them. Ananya called sakhi "aur bhen packing hogyi?" She said "haa yaar ho gyi bas kuch saman bacha hai.".

This talk went on for minutes and then Aviral came and they added rudra into the video call. "Listen everyone!" Rudra said. "Sakhi you have to get aunty ke hath ke paranthe bro!!" He said and all of them started requesting her to bring.

Sakhi while laughing went downstairs and gave her mom the phone and said "lo bhai tum hi log puch lo!" And her mother said "khush raho." When they all greeted her.

"Aunty aunty aap flight main vo oregano Wale paranthe bhejna na please!" Aviral said and her mother loves aviral as her own child so she had to agree.

They both nodded as fools. "Ha ha beta main bhen dungi, kitne banane hai?" She asked and they all started counting each others and finally her mother said "ek kaam krti hu 10 bhej dungi, khaate rehna!"

They all smiled and agreed. Sakhi took the phone again from her hands and went to her room because some relatives entered her house and she hates them.

She loves most of her relatives but this one. Oh god. Do not even ask about it.
She again sat on the bed and started talking but forgot that she has somethings left to do.

She got up and went to ger dressing table and started packing her makeup products and hair items were brought by Ananya.

She talked to them and started packing the things. They all are the therapy she needs. They make her laugh so much that she is everytime free to talk to them.

Anyways.

"Aviral bhai abhi milega kya?" Rudra asked. "Haa bhai bata kaha milna hai?"
He said. "Main tujhe phir lene aata hu 10 minute me!" And he agreed.

"O hello ye sab kya ho Raha hai?" Sakhi asked and all the three started laughing and Rudra said "personal things na!"
She agreed.

Later on after talking everybody cut the call and the main part was that after cutting the call they wanted ananya also to come with them.

They both went when Rudra waited for them outside in his car.

When they hopped into the car, rudra took out a ring box from his pocket and opened it. They see a beautiful diamond ring and a diamond pendant to propose her.

They both were left with open mouths. It was unexpected from him right now. "Bro you are going to propose her in London?" Ananya asked.
"Yes bro!" They all were very happy. Ananya was too happy that she started crying. She cannot wait to see her best friend happy.

"Acha ananya but you will not tell her!" Rudra said. She nodded. "Pakka?" He asked, "are ha bhai pakka!" She said.

Aviral wanted to give a party to them so he took them to McDonald's and they had food there. Atlast they took fries and burger for Sakhi and handed it over to her at her house.

While sakhi ate it coming outside of her house and sitting inside their car. They talked for some while and everyone headed to their homes because they had to get up early in the morning.

Hiii guys I hope you liked the chapter and finally the wait is over.

Do you know for what?

Iykyk.👀