14-Regretting

Hellooo my favourite people. A suprise for you it is a double update for you guys. Ap logo ko khush karne ka man tha Mera to kiya double update tum logo ke liye.

Par phir vote kr diya kro yaar kya chala jayega kidney nahi mang rhi vo star wala button jaldi dabao. Dabao na aalas mat karo.

Chalo ab chapter padh lo par chapter padhne se pehli hi sorry ye na puchna kyu padhne ke baad pata chalega tum logo ko to ab chapter padhne pe focus Karo.

Focus. Focus!!

Their nok jhok was done at night and they slept. In morning when ananya woke up she did not see Aviral on the bed. He was in his study instead.

Ananya got up from the bed after 10 mins to see him and when she opened the door she sees him so angry like so much angry. She did not know the reason as he was so happy and playful at night.

She did not wanted to disturb him so she closed the door at went to get ready for the day. She got out after bathing wearing a blue short top with brown pants with hair open looking absolutely gorgeous.

She wears these clothes casually at home

She wears these clothes casually at home. She saw aviral sitting on the side table tensed and when he looked at her he was indeed mesmerized from her beauty but ignored.

She approached to him and sat beside him asking what happened to him but he ignored. She asked again "Avi,what happened,kya hua hai tumhe batao mujhe?" But he ignored.

She tried several times and at last he busted his anger on her. "Yaar ananya kya hai tumhe mere piche kyu padhi ho dikh nahi Raha main ignore kar Raha hu to baar baar kyu puch rahi ho tumhari to aadat hai mujhe pareshan karna tumhe agar bata bhi Diya to tum konsa meri help kr paogi to main kis reason se tumhe batau?"

His anger results to have a great impact on her. She listened everything quietly and left with tears when he was done. She left to go downstairs to have breakfast with his siblings because the parents were out of town.

Ananya loves his siblings as they care for her so much and she also cares for them.
"Yash, saamarth aur disha neeche aao breakfast Karo aake". She called them. Her voice was breaking but managed to speak and she didn't wanted them to know that what happened to her.

Meanwhile,

Aviral knew he fucked up so bad that he has to try his level best for apology afterwards but at that moment he didn't care much of her because he was focused on his problem that had happened.

"Aaye bhabhi!!" The three shouted and when they reached the dining table the three hugged her tightly and tbh she felt happiness in there arms, she felt peace there and now the Maid served the food to the four.

Ananya wanted to ask him for food not caring how he behaved earlier. When she was done she again approached to her room and when she entered he was still sitting on the side couch doing something in his laptop and phone.