Part 12

Magnus bit the tip of the straw he used to drink his apple juice. He always did that without a mistake as soon as he finished a drink. Sometimes he didnt even realise he was doing it, but Alec knows Magnus does that when he is deep thoughts.

"So, are you going to come out to the family?" Magnus finally asked from Alec who was eating next to him.

It was the lunch time and instead of eating in the crowded cafeteria, they decided to eat by the gorgeous water fountain in middle of the school. Well, attending one of the most prestigious schools had its own perks.

"Yeah, I guess. From the conversation last night, it seems like mom and dad are okay with it. So, I probably should tell them"

"Yeah, it'll be a relief for you. You dont have to hide things from mom and dad anymore"

"Yeah, well thats true" Alec replied.

"There you are" Someone shouted. Magnus and Alec both looked at where the voice came from. Their friends were coming to where Magnus and Alec were.

"Hi!" Magnus waved at them.

"I was wondering where the couple was" Jace joked. Clary elbowed Jace. Only Izzy and Clary were allowed to make couple jokes about Malec.

"Aww... What?"

"Nothing" Clary shrugged.

"Ahhhh... summer is coming. Im so looking forward to going the beach house" Izzy closed her eyes and enjoyed the sunshine.

"Me too. Its Magnuss and Alecs last summer before the end of their school days. Isnt it?" Simon looked at Magnus and Alec.

"Yeah... I dont know if I should be happy or sad" Magnus said with a sad smile on his face.

"We will have to go to colleges. Then, find a job. After this summer, officially our childhood is over" Alec sighed.

"Too many responsibilities. Can we go and look for neverland. I would rather look for it than studying." Clary said sadly. Izzy clapped suddenly.

"Enough of it. We still have time. Lets have the best fun we could have before the end"

Yeah true everyone agreed.

"Argh..." Magnus groaned.

"Why?" Alec looked at Magnus and then followed Magnus's eyes to see where Magnus was looking at.

"Perfect" Alec said sarcastically with one of infamous eye rolls.

It was Camille and her friends. Camille saw Magnus and the gang.

"Magnus..." She called Magnus with flirty voice.

If it was before a month ago, Magnus would have melted when he heard that but now it just sent bad shivers all over his body.

"Camille" Magnus try to smile politely.

"Can I talk to you alone baby?" Camille patted Magnus's chest.

Jace scoffed. Camille threw a shape glare at him.

"What? He is not your baby." Jace said.

"Its between me and Magnus, Lightwood."

"There is nothing between you and me Camille. So can you please just go away." Camille was taken back Magnuss reply.

Normally, Magnus always come after Camille. He followed all of her commands like a lost puppy without asking any questions.

"Well, we are lovers. Arent we?" Camille gave a flirty smile.

"Just how many lovers do you have Camille? And let me guess. Is Magnus your 100th lover?" Alec took a deep breath in.