Chapter 20 | Its A Date

Bryan's POV

After Inpu messed with me, I was in a bit flirty mood, so I found something that reflected my mood.

It was just a pair of ripped jeans and a tank top with a clear-ish lace that made it look like a normal shirt, but I decided to put on a few accessories and some white boots. (I made this outfit in the sims, but my save file disappeared and I don't want to remake it)

When I left my room, Helios came running over to me and I noticed he had his harness on, so it made me wonder even more what Inpu had planned.

I met up with Inpu next to the elevator and we got to the car fairly quickly.

We were in the car for a bit, only stopping for gas part of the way there.

After about an hour, we finally arrived to what seemed to be a dog friendly restaurant.

Inpu had me wait outside with both dogs while he got us a table, then I joined him.

It took me a bit, but after looking around at the buildings next to the restaurant, I realized that we were in my home town.

"Well, what do you think? I figured this would be a good place to go"

"I didn't expect you to take me somewhere I knew really well, but I'm glad, I can show you a few places nearby that I like to visit"

"Wait, I thought you lived more south from here? Did I get that wrong or did you visit here before"

"Back in high school, I was in the gymnastics team, we used to have competitions nearby so the coach used to take us nearby for something to eat"

"Your school had a gymnastics team? I would think of you being in a cheer team"

"I wanted to be, but gymnastics was the only team I could join with my wings, so I did that as an afterschool activity"

"So how flexible are you then?"

"Hard to fully say, but I can do the splits if that helps answer the question"

"You want to test it later?"

"If you mean in the gym, yes, we can, but if you mean the bedroom, no, I'm not doing that yet"

"You said yet, does that mean there is a chance I can do it soon?"

"Inpu, no, I'm not answering that question for a while"

"Damn it, it was worth a shot"

We continued talking about random things for the next hour, then we planned on heading over to the park for a bit so we could play with the dogs while we continued our date.

Inpu got a random call from Magnus that he had to take, so he excused himself for a bit so he could take the call and I went to sit on a bench with Helios.

I was just playing on my phone when I heard a familiar voice.

"Bryan?"

I looked up and it was Korina, one of my coworkers.

"Hey, long time no see"

"Are you ok? Everyone at work didn't know what happened to you"

"I'm fine, I just had a small encounter with mafia and have to lay low for a bit"

"That must suck, I'm guessing you're not staying at home currently then?"

"No, I'm living in the city close by, its a bit unsafe, but my boyfriend has a good level of security, so I'm staying with him"

"Boyfriend? I didn't know you had a boyfriend, how long have you been dating?"

"God, almost a month now, we met after I had my scare, and we kinda just clicked"