Part 41- All Survive ending

"That son of bitch is getting away!" Price yelled as we chased Makarov through the building. 

"Stay on him!" Soap stumbled as the building around us fell apart. 

"Shit!" Makarov began firing at us, Soap ended up hit.

"Soap!" I paused, ready to go back for him.

"It's just a scratch love, keep going." Soap waved me on. 

"I got him." Gaz ran to Soap's aid.

Ghost, Price, and I continued after Makarov, dodging and jumping over debris.

"I'm hit!" Price groaned as a bullet found its way into his leg. "Move it! Don't lose him!"

Ghost and I continued on until we cornered Makarov.

"Give it up Makarov!" Ghost held up his pistol only for the building to buckle under us, sending us to the ground and the gun from his hands. 

Makarov took this opportunity to tackle Ghost, they began to fight for the gun. I knew I had to act fast. This building was losing stability as time ticked on. Makarov began choking Ghost and Ghost began to struggle.

I didn't hesitate, I searched for the gun, and finding it, I struggled to aim as the building shook again.

"Hey Bitch, this is for my dead buddies." Without hesitation, I pulled the trigger and shot Makarov dead.

Ghost gasped for air and pushed Makarvo's body off of him.

"We Won."

--AFTER THE WAR--

"How do I look?" I stared at myself in the mirror. 

"You look perfect, stop fretting." Kate smiled and fixed my veil. 

"Are you sure?" I fluffed out my wedding dress, picking off any little fluff.

"Positive." Kate chuckled.

Today was our ''Wedding'' day. Simon and I were legally married on paper, but today was the day we all three got "married''.

"You ready to go?" Price peeked into the room. He was the one giving me away, Gaz was the one doing the ceremony. 

"Never been more ready in my life." I smiled and took his arm. The music began and KAte walked down the aisle as my bridesmaid. Followed by me and Price. 

I smiled seeing my two loves at the end, Price gave me away and I stood between the two men. 

"You look stunning lovebug." Ghost smiled at me. For once he wasn't wearing that ghost mask of his.

"She always does." Soap kissed my cheek.

"Ehem!" Gaz caught our attention. "Do you two asshats take this lovely asshat to be your beloved asshat?" 

Everyone bursted into laughter.

"We do."

"And do you lovely asshat take these two asshats to be yours?"

"I do."

"Then You are now married!" Gaz slammed shut the book he was using to pretend to be a priest. "Kiss!" 

Soap kissed me first and then Ghost. Everyone cheered.

The world was safe, we had won, and most importantly, we made it out alive.