12.

Peter Pan flew off as Veronica turned around facing her 'family'. She felt awkward being with people she's never met before until today.

"Sis, can I talk to you?" Emma was the first one to speak up as she looked over at her twin and nodded. 

"Were going for a patrol be back soon," she called to the others as she takes Veronica's hand and was pulled away by Emma. 

Once out of ear shot and into the clearing the girls sat on a log together. Veronica was nervous as she was twirling her raven black hair around.

"So, you and Peter huh? I guess that makes him my brother in law then," Emma said smiling at her as Veronica smiled. 

"Yes I guess it does,"

"Man your kinda lucky you get to be 18 as long as your here, being 28 isnt all that its cracked up to be,"

"Technically I'm your age you know just in a younger form,"

"Younger form? So what does that make me old?"

Veronica giggled causing Emma to chuckle.

"Were both pretty old if you think about it,"

"I guess we are, this is nice. Its nice knowing I had a sister, I was telling Mary Margret-"

"Who?"

"Mary Margret is her name in Storybrooke, Here in the enchanted forest she's Snow White also our mother,"

"Oh.... Okay continue,"

"I was telling her how if you had been with me we could've been best friends, I would've protected you as you do me, we could tell secrets and get our first apartment together, but instead I was alone, an orphan you can say, thrown out of foster homes and put back into the system, I guess I can say I'm glad you weren't with me, it was a really rough life for me,"

"I'm sorry to hear that Emma, all my life I've known nothing but abandonment from our parents, Pan knew the whole time who they were and lied to me about it, he was afraid that I would have left him to go find them,"

"Would you have?" Emma asked looking over at her sister. 

"No, this is home, I was raised here by Felix and the lost boys, Pan became my husband, I'm happy here Emma, really I am,"

"Did you ever think about a change in view? Storybrooke for instant, seeing earth, eating a cheeseburger, pizza-"

"What?" She asked confused. "What are those things?"

"Food that people eat on earth, I take it you must hunt to find food here,"

"We do,"

"Well you wouldn't have to do that in Storybrooke, you can live a normal life with me, Henry mom and dad,"

"But Peter wouldn't leave the island, he basically created this island and he wouldn't let me go,"

"He's willing to go back to Storybrooke with you if your happy with us, everyone who lives on this island actually,"

"I-I dont know Emma, I'm scared, I never left this island before,"

"Don't be, I'll be there for you every step of the way," She says getting up as she pulled her hand out for her to grab. "And dont worry you have a few days to think about it, now come on get to know Mary- Margret and David,"

"David?" He asked causing her to chuckle. 

"Our dad, Prince Charming,"

"Oh right, gotta get used to these names," 

"What you think Pan?" Felix smirked as Peter and Felix was watching them interact through the shadows.

Peter frowned as he watched the two sisters playfully bump each other as they were walking side by side.

"I think she likes her sister Emma, I wouldn't blame her,"

"Are we really going to be leaving Neverland?"

"Heaven's no, I got a little trick up my sleeve to make her hate them," He says smirking at Felix.

"Oh, you are bad, if she finds out-"

"Don't worry I'm good at keeping secrets which is why today she only found out about her real family," he said before moving away as Felix followed.

"So, how was patrol for my girls?" Snow White asked with a happy smile on her face.

"It went well, we bonded while we were there," Veronica said with a smile. 

"That's always a good thing, Emma always wanted a sister and well, here you are," Her dad said smiling as she gasped when he pulled her into a hug.

"Dad?" Veronica asked not sure if she wanted to hug back. "I'm just glad...... I'm glad your back with us even for a short while, I'm sorry,"

"About what?"

"I always blamed myself for what happened, the day you got taken away my life was over," He said hugging her tighter as a tear slipped down his cheek.

FLASHBACK

"PRINCE CHARMING!" Snow White yelled seeing as how he was laying on the ground beaten and bleeding.

"He took her," he moned groaning in pain.

"What?  What happened? Are the children alright did they go through the wardrobe?"

"Only Emma," he breathed out opening his eyes as he finally let the tears shed.

"What? Where was Veronica?"

"Gone, a shadow, a shadow with white eyes took our daughter, Veronica is gone," He cries as Snow placed a hand on her mouth as the Evil Queen Laughed.

"Don't worry Snow White in this new land you won't even know who Prince Charming is, Let alone Emma or Veronica, you will be free from the pain and suffering," She laughs as Snow White held onto her prince with tears rolling down her face.