𝟑𝟓. 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐛

Pihu was working on her laptop, preparing a presentation she needed to submit within a week.

Ritu walked in slowly, fidgeting with her fingers, clearly nervous because she had never lied to her family before.

Noticing her hesitation, Pihu put down her glasses and smiled.

"Do you want to say something, Ritu?" she asked.

Ritu, still hesitant, explained, "Yes, Bhabhi, it's Anisha's cousin brother's birthday today, and she invited me to the party. Can I go?"

Pihu, noticing Ritu's nervousness, reassured her, "Of course, go ahead! But why are you so nervous? By the way, what time does the party end? I'll send the car to pick you up."

Ritu quickly replied, "No need for the car, Bhabhi. Anisha will drop me off. The party will start around 7:30 PM, and I'll be home by 9."

Concerned, Pihu asked,"That late, Ritu? And you'll come back alone? You know your brother will be very angry if he hears this, right? 9 PM is too late... I think I'll ask my bhaiya to pick you up."

Ritu tried to calm her, "Don't worry, Bhabhi, Anisha will be with me, and we'll come in her car. There's no need for Shreyansh Bhai to come, and I'll keep updating you."

Still worried, Pihu responded,

"Even so, Ritu, you two aren't old enough to be out that late. I can't take the risk dear."

Ritu, using her best pout and puppy eyes, pleaded,

"Please, Bhabhi, it's just for one night. Bhaiyaa never lets me go anywhere. Please don't say no."

Pihu, unable to resist her puppy eyes, gave in.

"Okay, but you have to be home by 9 PM sharp, alright?"

Ritu, excited, hugged Pihu tightly, exclaiming, "Thank you, Bhabhi! Love you so much!"

Pihu smiled at her excitement, gently caressing her back.
.
.
.
.
.

Ritu stood in front of the mirror, dressed in a black mini skirt that barely reached above her knees, paired with a sleeveless crop top and a jacket.

Her hair cascaded freely over her shoulders, and she wore just a touch of makeup.

But despite the boldness of her outfit, her discomfort was evident. She kept tugging at the skirt, trying to pull it lower, as if wishing it would cover more.

Her unease was obvious to anyone who might have seen her in that moment.

She murmurs looking at the mirror, 'Agar bhaiya mujhe aise kapre mein dekh liya na ..meri toh poha bana denge woh..

As she prepared to leave for the party, Pihu noticed her outfit and couldn't hide her surprise. It was the first time she had ever seen Ritu wear something so daring.

Seeing her surprise gaze she asked her,' how am I looking bhabhi??'

Pihu couldn't help but ask her, 'Who told you to wear this dress, Ritu?'

Ritu licked her lips in nervousness.

'What happened bhabhi?? Am I not looking good in this dress?'

'It's not that. I've just never seen you in a dress like this, that's why. Are you comfortable in it?' Pihu shook her head but her gaze was still lingering of her outfit.

'Yes, bhabhi, I'm totally comfortable. I just felt like wearing it today, that's all. Hehehe..' she chuckles..

Pihu nodded her head reluctantly.