𝟑𝟔.𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧 𝐧𝐨𝐰?

Rakesh, Ishaan, and Tina mixed some alcohol into her Coca-Cola without her knowledge, while on the other hand, Abhi was continuously trying to flirt with her.

Abhi leaned closer, his voice barely above a whisper,

"Are you committed, Ritu?"

Ritu met his gaze, her expression calm as she shook her head.

"No, I don't have any boyfriend.

"Abhi's eyes widened in disbelief.

"What? You're in college and still don't have a boyfriend?"

He leaned back, a smirk playing on his lips.

"This is the age where everyone dives into relationships, lives carefree, and enjoys life to the fullest."

He paused, studying her face for a reaction.

"How can you not? Don't you want to experience all that fun?"

Ritu smiled softly but remained silent, her eyes drifting away from Abhi's questioning gaze.

Taking the silence as an opportunity, Abhi slowly reached out and lightly touched her hand.

But in an instant, Ritu pulled her hand back, her movement swift and firm, creating a sudden distance between them.

Abhi sighed, rubbing the back of his neck in frustration.

"Take this, Ritu, your Coca-Cola," Tina said, handing her the glass with a grin.

Ritu smiled and took it from her. "Thanks, Tina."The group erupted in cheers as Ritu raised her glass.

But the moment she took a sip, her smile faded, and she made a face, scrunching her nose.

The drink tasted nothing like Coca-Cola-it was bitter, almost unpleasant.

"What the...?" Ritu muttered under her breath, glancing at the glass with suspicion, her eyes narrowing as she looked around the group.

Something wasn't right.Ritu gagged, grimacing as she pulled the glass away from her lips.

"Chiii... What is this? Why is it tasting so bitter?" she asked, trying to sniff the drink.

Ishaan chuckled. "Why would it be bitter? Coca-Cola tastes like this always."

Tina chimed in, a playful smirk on her face. "It's Coca-Cola, Ritu. Just take another sip."

Ritu hesitated for a moment, then sighed, convincing herself that maybe it was just her imagination playing tricks on her.

She raised the glass again and took another sip.

But as soon as she swallowed, something felt off. She blinked repeatedly, her vision suddenly going blurry.

Confused, she rubbed her eyes, trying to clear her sight, but the haze remained, and a strange sense of unease washed over her.

Ritu, feeling the effects of the alcohol, blinked in confusion and murmured, "Why can't I see clearly?"

Her words drew smirks from the group, who exchanged mischievous glances and high-fives.

Abhi, pretending to be concerned, handed her a glass, saying,

"Maybe something got into your eye... here, have some juice."

But instead of juice, they slyly made her drink two more glasses of wine, pushing her further into intoxication.

As the alcohol began to work its magic, Divya and Veer excitedly called out, "Guys, let's dance!"

Ritu, her inhibitions slipping away, eagerly responded, "Dance? I'll dance too!"