𝟑𝟕. 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐝 𝐑𝐢𝐭𝐮

Shreyansh shook Ritu gently trying to wake her from her tipsy state ,'What did you eat here?? Who fade you??' he asked, clearly frustrated.

Barely awake Ritu mumbled,'I ate koala that's it'..

Shreyansh tried to make sense of her slurred words. "Koala? You mean Coca-Cola?"

She dozed off again, but he shook her once more. Ritu's words made even less sense as she muttered something about not liking the koala because it was too bitter.

Suddenly, she sprang up, insisting she had to dance with her "prince charming" before leaving, completely forgetting her earlier complaints of feeling sleepy.

As she began to sway, her dress slipped—her sleeve falling from her shoulder and her skirt riding up, giving the wide view of her thighs.

His anger flared as he quickly closed his eyes to compose himself, wondering who the hell   had convinced her to wear such a revealing outfit??

Without thinking, he pulled her close to prevent further embarrassment only for Ritu to start shouting loudly,

'Ahhh ...bachao koi...ye insaan mujhe kidnap kark le jaa rahe hain...koi hai....upar se cherne ki koshish kar raha hai ...koii haii ..hel...'

Her dramatic cries for help drew the attention of onlookers, who stared at Shreyansh with accusing eyes. Desperate to avoid a scene, he clamped his hand over her mouth.

'Chup ...jab chillana tha tab toh chillayi nahi ...abb kyu chilla rahi ??' he whispers irritatingly.

He bends down fixing her skirt and top..

Ritu shot him a glare but remained silent.

'Ye ankhen na apne bhai ko dikhana ,tab dekhna kya hota hain..abhi ghar chalo chup chap' he says seeing her glaring.

Ritu opened her mouth to protest, but Shreyansh cut her off sharply, "Aur khabardar jo nakhre ki toh."

Without giving her a chance to argue, he grabbed her hand and began dragging her along.

She stumbled, nearly falling, but before she could hit the ground, Shreyansh caught her, lifting her effortlessly into his arms.

One arm supported her beneath her knees while the other steadied her by her shoulder.

Ritu struggled in his hold, thrashing and shouting, "Let me go! Let me go!"

But her resistance did nothing to faze him. Fed up with her wriggling, he hoisted her over his shoulder like a sack of rice to get a better grip.

Despite her futile attempts to hit his back, Shreyansh remained unaffected with her mini punches.

Eventually, Ritu’s fight wore out, and she went still, accepting that she wasn’t getting free anytime soon.

.
.
.
.

On a video call with Raghav, Pihu wasn’t fully paying attention. Her eyes kept darting to the clock.

Raghav, noticing her distraction, asked, "What’s happen? Why do you keep checking the time?"

Pihu sighed, "I told you, right? Today’s Anisha’s cousin’s birthday party, and Ritu went there..."

"So?" Raghav replied, confused.

"She still hasn’t come back yet," Pihu said with worry in her voice.

Raghav’s calm demeanor vanished. "What?! It’s almost 10, and she’s still not home? Why are you telling me this just now?"

Pihu tried to soothe him. "I sent bhaiya to pick her up. Please don’t be angry. They should be home any minute. I told her to be back by 9, but I’ll talk to her once she gets home."