50.

Warning: Smut.

***

Derek didn't need to be told twice. He had been dreaming of such an opportunity for so long now that he wasn't about to let it slip from his fingers. So, without wasting time, Derek took back what was his and pressed his lips against his mate's firmly. It felt as if his entire being was thrumming with excitement. His heart was beating again, his lungs were breathing again, his entire body was functioning again. 

Because his reason to live was back again. 

Kissing someone had never felt so good. Derek could feel Stiles' hands on him, he could feel his hot breath on him, he could feel his tongue in his mouth, he could feel the brunette's legs entangling with his. Everything felt too good to be true but the alpha knew it felt too real to be a lie. 

And it made him feel restless. 

He was sure that if he didn't control himself, he'd be doing things he shouldn't be doing so soon. Ragnar was on the verge of forcing his way forward to take control of things but Derek was stronger than he used to be and refused to let his wolf possibly ruin everything for him. 

No way in hell.

"You're holding back." Stiles stated against his mouth, burying his fingers into the wolf's hair and tugging the way he knew Derek loved. Just as expected, a low grunt escaped the wolf and Stiles pressed his own body against Derek's, frowning in frustration. "Why are you holding back?" he asked and the alpha pulled away to look at the brunette, his eyes switching back and forth from red to their natural colour.

"I don't want to go too fast." Derek admitted and Stiles smiled lovingly at that, pushing the wolf onto his back and climbing on top of him. 

"But that's how it all started for us." Stiles smirked excitedly before diving in and devouring his mate laying under him at his mercy. "Now, be a good pup and lose control for me." he demanded and a growl was heard before Stiles found himself pressed against the mattress, Derek pinning him down in place with his red eyes staring at his soul. 

"I'm not a pup anymore." 

"Is that so? Are you a big boy now?" Stiles teased. "Why don't you prove it to me then, pup?"  

Derek had never been riled up like this before. 

He had forgotten just how down bad he truly was for the brunette and Stiles had decided to remind him of it, it seemed. The wolf could feel just how excited he was and he nearly felt embarrassed by it. It had been quite a while since Derek had any sort of sexual intercourse with someone and the very few times he had, it had been unsatisfactory for the wolf as none of his partners would ever feel like his mate. 

But now, his mate was sprawled before him. 

Waiting for him. 

Ragnar was delighted

He had dreamt of this day for so long. The day where everything would be back to the happiness he once felt. He had waited to be with Stiles again even when he was still blinded by anger. He had waited to be able to feel their bond again. He had waited to be able to kiss him, to touch him, to devour him again. Just the way he used to. 

He still couldn't believe it was truly happening. But the skin he felt under his fingertips as he traced the brunette's now bare chest softly was proving to him that he was wide awake. His bedroom was filled with Stiles' scent again and he felt like he was thrown back in the past. To his teenage self who didn't know anything about the miserable life he was bound to be living. His past self who had no idea, when he first laid eyes on the brunette, that this guy would become his entire universe.