3

Later that night, Fatima got the call that let her know the ride Deandre sent for her, was outside. Her and Tiffany made their way to the club.

Fatima being who she is and known throughout the industry brings all eyes to her. Not only was she known as one of the best in styling but she was also known as the super producer's Zachary Taylor, ex- girlfriend. To the haters, she was attached to his name by just being known as his babymom.

Fatima didn't care to be associated but she knew it was a given. Even though she had a name for herself and they came up in the industry around the same time, all people seen was Fatima on his hip.

As soon as they arrived to the club, the cameras went off. Fatima was use to it, she had been living this way for years and her biggest thing is being cautious of how much of Zyla is shown to the world.

"Come on y'all" Deandre's brother Derek says directing   them. Derek always took a strong liking to Tiffany so anytime Deandre would ask Fatima to come out, he made sure to include Tiffany. Tiffany is also one of Fatima's closest friends from college so it was a given to have her around even outside of work. If you didn't see Tiffany, then you seen Shayla, Fatima's sister.

It was as if Fatima was the celebrity considering how many people were excited to see her in the club. When they made it to the section, Deandre was taking a shot and quickly put it down when he seen Fatima. He grabbed her hand and pulled her into the section.

The music was loud so he spoke with hugs to Tiffany and he spoke into the crook of Fatima's neck

"You look good"  he says into her neck and gave it a quick kiss before removing himself. He kept his hand around her waist and signaled one of the bottle girls to come to him.

He leaned over and gave her a request before she walked off.

"Did you order my drink?" Fatima asked in his ear and he nodded before he lifted his cup to his mouth to finish off.

The bottle girl came back with Fatima's drink which was a side car and a bottle of Don Julio 1942 which was her favorite tequila. Derek made sure Tiffany was cool and the vibes started.

When Fatima has fun, she has fun. She was one to never pay attention to what the media said, she was still young and living life.

The loud music, the continuous shots and good vibes had Fatima feeling good. The sway of her hips and the pointing of her finger when certain songs came on.

Tiffany took her phone out to record her and Fatima rap No Bars by JT for Instagram. They both rapped the song with their entire chest making the men laugh. When she was finish, Deandre pulled her down to him while he sat down in the section.

"You lit right now, you good?" He asked as she tried to focus on him but the music had her.

"IM A REAL STUNNA BITCH REAL SELF MADE REAL SELF PAID BITCH I KNOW YOU LIKE THAT NIGGA" Fatima rapped while she sat on Deandre's right lap.

"T" Deandre says trying to get her attention

" I KNOW YOU LIKE THAT NIGGA" She says pointing in his face rapping. It was clear to him that liquor was flowing through Fatima.

"Let's dip out and go get something to eat" Deandre says once he knew he had Fatima's attention. She nodded. Deandre tapped his brother and told him it was time to go.

Deandre held Fatima's hand as he guided her out of the club. She couldn't wait to rip her heels off and that was the first thing she did when she got in the car.

"Wait no I left Tiff" Fatima says after she realized she was in the car without her

"Naw she's with D behind us, don't worry we know it's nobody left behind" Deandre says as he pulled off.