19

A few days passed and Fatima eventually sent Zac the text with the dates to meet Stefon almost two days after they originally talked. She laid it out for him as well, stating that if it was his week with Zyla she would just stay with Melanie, her grandmother so that they could meet. He responded many hours later telling her he'd let her know when he's available and then switched to asking a question about Zyla. Fatima figured she would be faced with this side of Zac, because there were many.

It was currently seven in the morning and Stefon asked for Fatima's entire day for himself. Ironically enough, it was planned that Zyla and Logan go to their grandparents house this weekend to spend time with them. Which was one of their favorite things to do, on top of spending time together and being spoiled by their grandparents.

"I don't usually complain about it being early but it's early as hell Stefon" she said. When Zyla isn't around and she doesn't have to work, she takes advantage of every minute she can to sleep in later.

"You can sleep after we board" he tells her as the driver is pulling up to the clear port

"Board? Where are we going?" She says realizing where they were. The ride there she was so focused on him as the two talked.

"You know I have work tomorrow right?" She says laughing

"You really think I'd get in the way of your money? Naw. Just relax I got you" he says. The driver opened his door and Stefon walked around to open Fatima's.

"I mean you don't need no money with me anyways but you a boss so I respect that" he says as she looks at him with a small smirk before she steps out of the truck

"Let's hope I can trust you" she says and he sucked his teeth

"Damn you don't trust me?" He says playfully pouting 

" For whatever reason, I don't know. I've always been able to trust you" she says

"For whatever reason? I'm a real nigga that's the reason" he says and she giggled as they walked up the airstair onto the plane.

When she walked onto the plane she was met with multiple bouquets of roses on the seats in the plane which was his favorite to buy her , a Dior gift box that was larger than the average purse packaging, Chanel boxes and a small breakfast spread set up for the two of them.

"Oh my god" she said in amazement with her hand covering her mouth

"Stefon" she whined turning around to look at him. He smiling like a parent on Christmas watching everyone open up their gifts.

"This is my apology for having you wake up so early" he says

"No apology needed this is so nice" she says hugging him and he kissed her forehead. She fought with the urge of taking a picture to post and just keeping it to herself but she chose to share it with everyone, out of excitement.

After, she decided to explore the boxes and pulled out a coat
"What's the coat for?" She asked looking back to him

"You don't like it?" He ask "No I do! It's definitely a piece but where are we going that I need this coat" she ask

"I know you like the cold but you gon need it. I don't have time for you being sick again" he says and she snickered. The other boxes were three Chanel purses, conveniently three colors that she did not already have.