48

Some time had passed at the hospital. The doctors wanted to monitor Alaysha and the baby for a few more hours just due to some rapid movement from the baby. They wanted to be sure that she was not trying to go into early labor. Other than that, they seen some bruising of her shoulder bone and a slight fraction. There were no major injuries.

Back with Fatima and Marilyn, after the young boy divulged information about a guy with dreads and a possible car lot, Marilyn made some calls to seek out individuals who matches that description. She had a small list of her own that matched but that only narrowed down a few still many to sort through. Apparently a requirement for owning a car lot was to have dreads. What a useful tip but no worries, she had a method to her madness.

"He needs to go to the hospital, he's going to bleed out" the one boy cried out. He was shaking with sweat and face was swollen with tears

"Oh shut the hell up, he'll be fine. He'll get fixed up soon" Marilyn tells him

Fatima stood for a second and then leaned over to Marilyn.

"I'm going to step outside" she said into her ear. The boy looked intensely, scared of any next moves.

When Fatima stepped outside, she meant completely outside with some fresh air. She felt like the walls inside were closing in on her, her body was hot and she was beginning to sweat profusely.

As soon as she stepped out of the back door, her pale face balled up and she doubled over letting whatever she had in her stomach, spill onto the pavement.

Just as she was finishing up, Marilyn opened the door.

"I know that little bit of blood don't have you out here bitching up" Marilyn said to her

"No it's just too damn hot in there what the hell" Fatima complained

"And you got on a damn suit" she added

"Tommy go get this girl some water please. Thank you" Marilyn instructed

"Yes Madam" and he ran off to grab it.

"Let me find out you-

"Marilyn no. I don't give a damn about no blood especially when it comes to my daughter. You should know that" Fatima says

"I'm just making sure, because that's the slightest of what you've seen" Marilyn commented and Fatima shook her head. Oh how she's seen more than she could describe. She always hated when Marilyn would bring up any of their past adventures, she was hoping she wouldn't say much else about what she's seen.

"Any word from Zachary?" Marilyn asked as Tommy came back out handing Fatima the water

"Thank you" she said to Tommy " And no I haven't but that is just the least of my concern" she says before her phone started to ring

"Is that him?" Marilyn asked and Fatima lifted her phone to see Stefon calling her phone.

"No this is my man.- hey" she says answering the phone and Marilyn playfully rolled her eyes.

"Hey gorgeous. You good?" Stefon asked

"I'm good just figuring some things out with my cousin-

"Hello Mr Stefon, I'd like to meet you sooner than later!" Marilyn sang out shadily. She had been hearing about Stefon by Fatima's constant verbal love obsession with him. Always saying how much he had been attentive to her, showing her a good time and just being a good man.

Stefon chuckled on the other side of the phone

"Damn there's more people on my head?" He joked

"No. Well kind of, sorta not really but in a good way." Fatima says to him giggling. He hasn't met anyone just yet besides Shayla and knew of Jeremy from the industry but no formal introduction as Fatima's new man