53

"Mommy he's right there!" Zyla shouted pointing at the guy who appeared to be in a black shirt and he in fact had fluffy hair. He looked to be in his early twenties.

Fatima feeling on ten and anxious about everything with Marilyn still on the phone.

"Zyla him?" Fatima says walking up to the guy and pointing

"Hi how can I help you?" The boy spoke

"Yes mommy him!" Zyla says. When Fatima got a clearer picture of his shirt, seeing that he had on a trampoline park polo on. She relaxed.

"She said you pulled her arm I'm just trying to make sure everything is okay?" Fatima says

"Oh yeah, she was stuck in the ball pit so I helped her out. I know some kids start to panic when they get stuck so I just grabbed her to save you from the tears" he joked and Fatima let off a forced laugh. She was so stuck on the idea of someone possibly trying to snatch Zyla but that obviously wasn't the case.

"Thank you so much I really appreciate it" was all she could let out as she grabbed Zyla's hand and they walked back over to wear Fatima was seated.

"What happened? I'm coming. Like ten minutes if that" Marilyn says and you could hear the car's engine in the background

"No everything is fine" Fatima says to her and did not realize Marilyn ended the call.

"Zyla sweetie" Fatima says and Zyla looked at her

"You have to learn to tell mommy everything like what all happened. You scared me pooh" Fatima expressed

"But mommy-

"Zyla. You did the right thing by telling me but you have to make sure you say exactly what happened. He helped you right?" Fatima asked and she nodded

"Right so you should've said that. Mommy is missing a few, I don't want to have to hurt anyone in here okay" Fatima says letting off a few laughs and Zyla nodded with a small pout to her face. It looked as if she was about to cry.

"You're not in trouble at all. Next time you just have to tell mommy everything so I know that everything is okay and you're not in danger. Okay?" Fatima says

"Yes" Zyla says nodding and Fatima kisses her forehead

"You need to eat so let's go get something. Pizza?" Fatima ask

"Yes please" Zyla says. Fatima could tell she was getting tired. I just bet.

They made their way down a few short steps before making their way to the small eating area. There weren't many people there at all maybe under twenty in the whole establishment because it was earlier in the day. That was plus because she didn't have to worry about possible fans running up to her asking for pictures or just people all in her space.

Fatima couldn't help but to feel winded and slightly light headed but she just chalked it up to her blood pressure being spiked because of the scare with Zyla. Having kids will do that to you.

She ordered their food and they sat at the table waiting for her name to be called.

"Let's go wash our hands" Fatima says and Zyla slid out of the booth. Holding onto Fatima's hand while they walked into the restroom. Fatima tried to call Marilyn back but received no answer. Oh God.

"Mommy I can't reach that" she says stretching her arm to get the soap and Fatima chuckled at her effort.

"Hold on" Fatima says before she picked Zyla up to help her with the soap dispenser. As she was placing Zyla placing Zyla down on her feet, she could feel herself losing her balance and eventually fell to the floor with her eyes closed.