20

Stefon and Fatima landed back in Georgia a short time later. They were waiting for the all clear to get off of the jet. Stefon got all the bags situated and ready to be easily taken off of the plane while Fatima waited patiently.

"You been quiet for a minute, you good?" He ask as he grabbed a bag before it fell then turned back around to her.

"Yeah, uh yeah I'm good" she says quickly snapping out of her thoughts. She didn't realize she was trailing off into her thoughts.

"I can tell you're thinking. What you thinking about?" He asked walking over to her as she looked up at him

"Nothing I was just um, day dreaming" she says as she broke their brief eye contact. He stopped to stand right in front of her and she hesitated to look up at him. He gently used his finger to guide her to face him.

"That shit bothering you. You don't have to say nothing. I know. It's some corny shit but don't let that fuck with your day" he says and her face softened some.

"Did I do a good job today?" He ask and her lips curled into a subtle smile. He offered a genuine smooth smile to match hers.

"You did. Thank you" she says as she pulled him down by his arm bringing his face closer to hers

"Naw thank you" he says pecking her lips and she held his arm to keep him there. The peck turned into two and then into a fervent kiss that both of their lips didn't want to let go.

"Sorry to interrupt but we can safely deplane" the flight attendant say stepping into the cabin as the two separate from eachother and Stefon turns to acknowledge the woman speaking.

"Would you like for me to carry these off?" The flight attendant asked

"Naw it's good I got it. Thank you" he says and the flight attendant nods before stepping off.

Stefon turns back around to Fatima who was rising from her seat.

"You know if you didn't have to work tomorrow we could say fuck all this shit and be in Portofino or some shit" he says as she grabs her purse

"I know" she giggles

"I'm serious" he says to her

"I know you are Stefon. We'll get there soon" she tells him as he grabs all of their shopping bags to head off of the plane

"You know to just tell me when and we gone" he says as they head off of the plane and to the truck as the driver took some bags from Stefon to put in the truck.

Zac sat in his studio trying to get back in his zone before he decided to address Alaysha or anyone for that matter. All he seen were speculations that he could be the father but obviously nobody know if those rumors were true.

Zac heard the door of the studio close over the beat he was playing. He turned to look at the door and seen Lauren, his publicist. He lowered the volume some.

"I knew you had to be here, I've been calling your phone. Have you seen what is going on?" She asked dropped her purse on table and walking about

"Wassup Lau" Dev said "Hey Dev" she says quickly and put her focus back on Zac.

"I seen it but I'm working right now. I'm not even tryna" he says flagging his hand off indicating he didn't want to concern himself with the matter right now.

"This doesn't seem like a usual oh I'm pregnant by Zachary Taylor type of groupie rumor, so be honest with me" she says to him

"Why is my name being pulled into that situation for real? She's a woman, women have babies all the time why is Zachary being attached to that?" he questions