44

"Ahhh mmmm shit" she moaned out while his rhythmic and sensual pounding continued. His hand around her neck, firm enough to deepen her arch as he looked  at her skin glistening with pleasuring sweat.

He moved his hands from her neck to her waist, pressing his thumbs into her newly formed back dimples.  Her hair falling from her bun while her moans filled the dim lit hotel room.

"Fuck" he let out as he felt her squeezing him and her juices falling down. He slapped her ass before flipping her over onto her back as she tried to catch her breath for those short seconds before he slid back in. He watched her eyes fall back in pleasure, barely able to make a noise while he continued to hit deeper.

"This shit feel so good" he groaned

"You gon let daddy have it?" He asked as he slowed his pace making her feel every bit of him.

"'Mmmmmm" she let out while he pressed her legs back and she inhaled sharply.

"Open ya eyes" he says "Look at what you doing to me gorgeous" he says and she seen the mixture of their juices coating him, feeling it puddle underneath her

"Wait!" She was able to say putting her hand out to push his chest, as she felt her legs starting to shake and a strong orgasm approaching.

He smacked her hand away before diving deep hitting that spot and she hollered out while her legs shook uncontrollably. He nuzzled into her neck leaving his love bites softly as he continued before he pulled out and released on her stomach. He fell to the side of her and they laid tiredly with labored breathing. They had been going at it for some time and this was the ending of the many rounds.

"I know what you're trying to do" Fatima says as she turned her body to him. 

"And what is that" he says with a small grin and she couldn't help but to return it

"Make me crazy over that" she says looking down at him

It was the day of Stefon's final show date on his tour. Fatima surprised him last night just as he arrived in LA. He was under the impression she wouldn't be able to make it but good thing it was Zac's days with Zyla and she did in fact have a free schedule even though she told him otherwise.  He was truly surprised when she popped up at the hotel, he couldn't stop smiling and wouldn't let her from his embrace.

The two ended up in the shower before Stefon had to get ready to leave for his show.

"You want me to send you a car or you riding with me?" He asked while brushed his hair with the towel wrapped around his waist

"Do you have time to wait for me or they need you at the venue?" She asked

"I got a good hour and then I got to dip to do sound check" he says

"If you can stay five feet away then that's more than enough time for me to get ready" she says looking at him

"You talking like you-

"Sshhh. Hush ain't got to tell all my business" she says smiling before scurrying back into the bathroom to do her makeup. He laughed and shook his head before he proceeded to get ready.

Back in Georgia, Zyla was napping at Zac's while he was on the phone with Alaysha who was  now seven months pregnant. Zac was still trying to adjust to the mood swings that came with her pregnancy because with Fatima, he didn't have much experience to pull from because during that time he was spending a good amount of time "grinding" at the studio. For the most part she was calm and even the times where Fatima may have been having a mood swing, he was on his way out of the door to go to the studio or some business meeting. All according to Zac.