Chapter 1

I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off at 6:30 in the morning. I ran down stairs to see if my dad was here, but of course he wasn't he doesn't come home until after I get out of school. It's my first day back in high school and, I can't wait till next year so I can be in my last year of high school. But right now I gotta focus on this year but I hopped out of bed and got in the shower.

*30 minutes later*

I put lotion on my body when I got out the shower and looked in my walking closet for an outfit to wear. I put on a red half shirt with black skinny jeans and my red retro 5's and grabbed my purse and got in my light blue benz and turned on Again by fetty wap and drove off to the school. When I walked in the school everybody was looking at me so I just went into the office to get my schedule when I went in my first class I saw my bitch Diamond sitting in the back of the class. She yelled at me saying "hi bitch take a seat by me" I giggled and walked over to her

Diamond: "Hey bitch how u been doing."

Jenna: "Missing you and Leeya ugly asses."

Diamond: "Oh I'm ugly but niggas want my pussy."

Jenna: "Eww girl stop being nasty *laughs*."

Diamond: "Ok I will because the teacher walking in the room now."

When the teacher walked in he introduced him self and we started with a lesson then the class door swong open. A boy about 6'2 with curly hair and tattoos walked in the teacher said "August why are u late". He replied "I'm late because I'm late I don't give a fuck about coming to school on time bitch ass nigga". The teacher just looked at him and returned back to the lesson on the board.

Jenna: "Who is that boy?"

Diamond: That's just August don't mind him he just a hoe anyway."

Jenna: "Okay."

August walked to the back of the class and sat right next to me and dapped up the boy right next to him then he said sum to me that I ain't hear

Jenna: "What?"

August: "Ma can I get a pencil?"

Jenna: "OK first off I ain't your damn ma I ain't birth your ass so u can call me by my name which is Jenna."

August: "I don't care about your fucking name and if I wanna call u ma ima call u ma bitch."

Jenna: "Nigga don't call me a bitch fuck boy I ain't like these hoes that u can just talk to anyway u want."

After I said that the whole class started laughing and August just got up and left the classroom with rage in both of his eyes.

August P.O.V

I walked in class and my teacher giving me attitude like I give a fuck. Then I saw this fine ass bitch and I tried to get a pencil then this bitch started cussing at me like do u know who tf I am. Then she said some slick shit so I got up and walked out the classroom and now I'm just walking the halls until the next bell rings.

**bell rings**

Diamond P.O.V

The rest of my classes was turnt because me and Jenna got all of our classes together. Leeya does too but not first period so we was all together and was chilling but now it's lunch time and me, Jenna, and Leeya was all at lunch yelling in stuff and being ghetto like usual. Then August, Jordan, and Alex sat in front of us like who the hell told them they could sit here the fuck.

August: "Hey Jenna."

Jenna: "August if you don't get the fuck tryna act friendly and shit."

I looked over and saw Alex and Leeya talking and I looked over to see August and Jenna arguing like earlier this morning just like a married couple. Then I looked in front of me to see Jordan just staring at me.

Diamond: "Why the fuck you looking at me?"

Jordan: "My bad you just so beautiful."

Diamond: "Boy move I ain't like these other hoes. Your little compliments ain't gonna work on me."

Jordan: "Damn I ain't tryna do that I'm just saying you beautiful."

Diamond: "Sure you are."

**bell rings**

Jenna P.O.V

After school I went home took a shower studied a lil bit kissed my dad goodnight then went to sleep.