Chapter 11

Jenna P.O.V.

I woke up with August arms around my waist, the grip was strong. I couldn't get out his grip, so I just stayed with him on the bed just looking at him he is so cute when he's sleeping.

August: "What the fuck Jenna?"

Jenna: "*laughs* what?"

August: "Why your ass just staring at me while I sleep?"

Jenna: "Because your ass wouldn't let me get up *laughs*."

August: "Oh I'm sorry ma."

Jenna: "Oh you sorry, but you still ain't let go *laughs*."

August: "Ok ok *lets her go*."

I got in the shower, but forgot my clothes so I decided ima mess with August. I walked in my room with no clothes on his mouth literally dropped to the floor. I don't like to brag, but I do have a perfect figure my boobs are big. Not to big and my butt is big, but not really big like a medium size. I have a small waist but curvy hips, so I understand why August mouth literally dropped. I went to my drawers bent down and grabbed a red hot pink bra and panties to match. When I looked up at the mirror I ran to the bathroom and started crying and locked the door. I looked terrible my whole had bruises and scars from the other day and then I remember all that happened that day. I then started balling with tears and August wasn't helping banging on the door telling me to open it. Then I walked over slowly unlocking the door then just sat on the toilet while August was walking over to me. He looked me in my eyes, but I couldn't see while he was talking. I passed out before he could finish talking all I heard was different people yelling my name and tapping my face I woke up in a white room. The room I was in was a hospital I thought. I turned my head and saw August with his head down with his hands over his eyes.

Jenna: "August."

He looked up at me like he was about to cry tears of joy.

August: "Jenna um how can I tell you this?

Doctor: "Ahh Mrs.Ryans I see you're up well what I have to say is you have ripped some skin in your vagina. You can't have sex for awhile and will have to stay here for 2 weeks. We will be treating your scars and bruises good thing they told us what happened or we would have called the cops.

Then they doctor had left I wanted to cry but no I cry to much ima be strong. I just looked at August with a fake smile but I could tell he saw right through me but at least I ain't pregnant.

August: "Are you good, but think on the bright side at least you not pregnant."

I just looked at a wall waiting not saying anything to August, but at least school over and it's the summer now. All I get to do is sit in a hospital for 2 weeks like ugh I just want to go to sleep, so I rolled over and closed my eyes. August got up to leave and gave me a kiss then said bye and left.