Chapter 7

Jordan P.O.V.

Ha first time I got me a P.O.V. and I'm boring on it hell no and I finally got the girl of my dreams Diamond. This nigga Alex is single again like this nigga can't keep a bitch, but August, Alex, and me going to this club tonight shit bout to be popping off. Yeah my boy got shot but he good now it's been 3 weeks and the wound had healed fully, but it's whatever. We just bout to turn up in this club tonight.

Diamond P.O.V.

We going to this club tonight it's bout to be turnt I already know. I heard Jordan and them talking about it and yeah I bet y'all thought we wasn't going to go out because I ain't give him a chance. I remember it like it happened yesterday, but y'all know the story. August and Jenna going out or whatever, but surprisingly he actually been loyal and not messing with hoes but enough about that.

**at the party**

Jenna: "Is that fucking true?"

Morgan: "Oh yes it is he was only hanging with you and dating you just for the money ."

August: "Bae that's true, but I started to love you that wasn't a lie baby."

Jenna: "Don't fucking call me bae this was never a relationship so fuck you both!"

Morgan: "You wanna know who planned this whole shit your old friend Leeya because u took her nigga August. The one who took her virginity and while y'all was dating. He was fucking me and Leeya he never loved you bitch *laughs*".

Jenna: "You know what fuck everybody, fuck this, and fuck Compton. August really... when you got shot I was there everyday, why the fuck would you do this*cries*?"

August: "No baby please don't cry, I really do love you."

Jenna: "Don't fucking touch me!"

After that I ran out the club crying I had just been played like a fool. This is why I don't do thugs ima live with my aunt fuck this. I drove home packed all my stuff took the quickest plane to Calli and texted my aunt and took a nap on the plane. I turned my phone off and signed up to registered at a school in California.