Chapter 6

Jenna P.O.V.

**2 weeks later**

Me and my mom been talking and spending time together well we have to because she live with me now. Her and my dad always kissing and lovey dovey shit and me and August like bestfriends now. Leeya moved with out telling us I'm kinda glad tho Alex been dating this new girl Anna she look better than Leeya too. I'm kinda glad Leeya gone a little bit we stopped hanging out and talking. I'm bout to go chill with August at the mall right now I looked down at my window and saw August pulling up with his grey Lamborghini and he honked the horn I told my parents I was leaving and left the house (mm). I got in his car smiling and he was blasting One Time by Migos.

August: "So what's up with you ma?"

Jenna: "Nothing much waiting to go back to school."

August: "Oh that's what's up it ain't been the same without u ma."

Jenna: "Aww does my August miss me?"

August: "Fuck you, I don't miss you *laughs*."

Jenna: "Shut up you know you miss me."

August: "Ok maybe I do."

Jenna: "Aww I knew you did *laughs*."

August: *laughs*

We pulled up in the mall and we started walking around then August took my hand and we was holding hands. It felt so right being with August then he took me into this store I couldn't see the name of it, but when I turned around I saw August looking at me with a wide grin.

Jenna: "What?"

August: "Jenna will you be my girl?"

Jenna: "Oh my God yes."

He gave me a hug and kissed my forehead and whispered in my ear, "I can't wait til you come back to school". After he said those words he grabbed my hand and we walked out the mall hand in hand.

August: "Bae?"

Jenna: "Yeah?"

August: "I got a suprise for you."

Jenna: "What is it?"

August: "I talked to the principal and you can come back in 2 days."

Jenna: "Oh my God bae thank you."

August: "I know I know I'm the greatest."

Jenna: "*laughs* boy get the fuck."

August: "*laughs* but ayee ima see you later I got to make this drop."

Jenna: "Okay be safe."

August: "Yeah yeah whatever."

I went inside the house took a shower got in my bed clothes and crawled in bed...I woke up with my phone going off.

Jenna: "Hello *yawning*."

Diamond: "It's Diamond get to the hospital now."

Jenna: "Why what happened?"

Diamond: "August got shot."

Jenna: "Oh my God I'm leaving now."

I put on a white shirt some grey sweats and my jordan slides. I grabbed my keys and ran out to door. I was speeding the way to the hospital. I went to the front desk and asked for August they said stay in the waiting room. I turned around and saw Alex, Diamond, Jordan, my dad, my mom, August mom, and a little young girl in August mother's mom arms then the doctor came out.

Doctor: "Family for August Alsina."

We all standed up.

Doctor: "I'm sorry but he's in a coma."

August mother fell on the ground crying everybody was crying. I just stood there with a blank expression on my face not saying nothing just looking my soul had left my body. Diamond asked am I ok I just kept looking in the direction I was looking in and didn't answer. Everybody left and I went to go see August in his room. He looked peaceful even though he was in a coma. When I looked at his wound a tear had left my eye I stared at him a little then spoke to him.

Jenna: "August I love u. I always have even when we was arguing.  The first time we met you was so cocky that's it's cute, but be safe in here baby I love u and don't leave me yet baby."

After that I left the hospital and August. Even though I could go to school I didn't for 2 weeks. I never left the the house when I did it was only to see August in the hospital. Today ima visit him and see if he's doing better. I walked in the hospital and went to his room and saw my parents, Jordan, Diamond , August mom, Alex, and that lil girl in the room smiling.

Jenna: "What's going on?"

They all just left the room and then I saw it August smiling big at me. I said "oh my God, I missed you", I said jumping on his bed. He groaned "aww bae you gonna hurt me", he said. I replied "oh I'm sorry", I said getting off his bed and kissing him for the second time, but this one felt more passionate then he grabbed my ass. I slid on the boy in his pants and stayed kissing him he said "ugh why u gotta do this to me?" I said because "I love you" he replied with "I love you too".