Chapter 2

Jenna P.O.V

The school day went by real fast and all I heard today was people talking about Jordan's party. That's Diamond's little crush but she won't admit it. Leeya has been dating Alex for like 2 weeks now and I really don't know what's up with me and August. We haven't been arguing a lot we spend a lot of time together only because he's my lab partner and I just found out that he work for my dad, but that hasn't really changed anything he still thinks he's the shit and his girlfriend Morgan and her little ratchet crew been tryna fight me. It don't matter though I got my baddies Diamond and Leeya behind me and don't forget I'm Ice's lil princess, but about the party I heard it's gonna be live me and Diamond going to get our outfits right now Leeya didn't come because she already has a outfit. Diamond and I got matching outfits I got mine in black she got hers in red (mm) when we left the mall with our outfits we went to my house and to my surprise my dad was already home.

ICE: "Where was you at?"

Jenna: "At the mall with Diamond to get a outfit for a party tonight."

Diamond: "Hello Mr.Ryan's."

Ice: "Hi Diamond and Jenna u did not tell me about going to a party."

Jenna: "Of course I didn't I wasn't even home I just got home remember."

Ice: "KEEP BEING SMART YOU WON'T BE GOING NO WHERE!!"

Jenna: "I'm sorry dad, can I go to the party? *rolls eyes*"

Ice: "Yes and you better not get drunk."

Jenna: "Yes sir. *runs up stairs with Diamond*"

I hopped in the shower after Diamond did and washed my body.

*15 minutes later*

When I got out the shower Diamond was already ready and she had straighten her hair. She put her outfit on and she looked so pretty I lotioned my body put on my outfit and curled my hair more so it had some bounce to it. When we was leaving the house I said bye to my dad and we got in Diamonds red dodge and drove to Leeya's house to pick her up.

Phone convo

Leeya boo: "Y'all coming?"

Jenna: "We on are way now."

Leeya boo: "Ok see u later boo."

Jenna: "Bye boo."

End of phone convo

We made it to Leeya house and guess what she was wearing the same outfit as us her's was just white. I swear we all looked like sisters then *laughs* but we still cute though. Wheb we got to the party Leeya and Diamond went straight to the dance floor I decided to go to the mini bar Jordan had. I ordered a bloody Mary; I wanted to get a lil tipsy at least when I finished the shot somebody put they hands on my waist I quickly punched them in they nose. I heard a familiar voice say "damn girl" I turned around and saw August standing there cheesing hard.

Jenna: "Don't be doing that I almost had a heart attack."

August: "Oh I'm sorry baby *laughs*."

Jenna: "Don't play with me August i'll fuck you up little boy."

August: " *laughs* Oh stop Jenna you scaring me."

Jenna: "*rolls eyes* Stop making jokes."

August: "Ok ok but come dance with me."

Jenna: "Nah I'm good."

August: "Please just dance with me once."

Jenna: "Fine."

August had took me to the dance floor and started grinding behind me. I really didnt feel comfortable twerking on someone else nigga then my song came on Dance by speaker knockerz. I started twerking clapping my ass I twerked my left cheek and my right cheek I went up and down. I even started twerking my ass in a circle August was trying to keep up the pace I felt the energy between us when the song was over. I looked up and saw August already looking at me then he kissed me it felt like sparks in the air then my hair got pulled back. I turned around to see Morgan ass mad ass hell and looking down at me with hatered in her eyes.

Morgan: "Bitch WHAT THE FUCK YOU DOING WITH MY NIGGA?"

Jenna: "LOOK MORGAN I'M TRIED OF YOUR HOE ASS ALWAYS SAYING SHIT TO ME."

I grabbed Morgan by her hair and brung her outside. The whole party was there following us I threw her on the ground and got on top of her and started swinging then I picked her up by her hair and pulled her back and started punching her in her face. I threw her on the ground again and started stomping her face in and then 5-0 came and got me off of her. I looked down and saw I had blood all on my clothes and my hair was a mess, and my earrings was missing.

Jenna: "Why did I fight that girl now my dad is gonna kill me?"