Chapter 15

Jenna P.O.V.

Alex: "Because I really don't like you it's just a test."

Jenna: "What you mean? A test"

Alex: "August wanted to see if you would kiss me back to know if you really cared about him."

Jenna: "Oh well is he coming back? I miss him."

Alex: "Oh? I see you just tryna get away from me *laughs*."

Jenna: "*laughs* No I just miss him."

Alex: "Ahh alright, I'll leave bye *gets up*."

Jenna: "Bye."

Jenna: "Why you still here nigga *laughs*?"

Alex: "Where my kiss?"

Jenna: "*laughs* Boy leave me alone, go somewhere."

Alex: "*laughs* Alright bye."

Alex left my room and closed the door. I ain't gonna lie; I wanted to attack him from behind so bad he even got a lil ass *laughs*. Let me stop talking about him. August walked in showing his 8 pack with a towel around his waist.

Jenna: "Nigga where the fuck is your clothes at? *laughs*"

August: "Damn chill ma, I just got out the shower *laughs*."

August made his towel drop to the floor and all I saw was his 8 pack and his big dick. I looked back up at his face and he had a smirk.

August: "You like what you see?"

Jenna: "Hell yea."

August: "Too bad, aye do your dad got some basketball shorts? I ain't bring none with me."

Jenna: "I'll go get some from his room."

August: "Alright."

I walked to the 3rd floor because that's where my parents room was with the exercise room, and my dad's office. I walked into his room it felt so cold with nobody in there. I went to his drawer and took out some red basketball shorts. I was bout to leave, but then I saw this letter sticking out of my mom's drawer. I walked over there and looked inside it was signed by a person named Helen Johnson. The letter read:

Why don't you come visit me

anymore I would really like you

to come see me more I heard you

back with Ice that's good and you in

your daughters life but we

really need to talk about Logan

she really wants to see you she

misses you and talks about you

all the time you can't keep

hiding from her Aaron she needs you.

I put the letter back like it was untouched. A lot of thoughts were going through my head, like who was Logan and who was writing my mom? I went back to the 2nd floor and walked in my room. August was on the bed sleep, I tapped his shoulder and yelled in his ear this nigga was still knocked out. I just let it go and got in bed; when I got in bed August big headed ass pulled me close to him and put his dick on my ass. He told me he wasn't sleep and wouldn't let me get up and we fell asleep just like that.

Next day//

Diamond P.O.V.

Yo what's up bitches it's Diamond crazy ass on this shit. Jenna and I are driving to the store to cook breakfast for these soon to be hungry niggas. Y'all don't know much about me, well let me tell you a little something. I live with my mom and I have long straight hair with a medium size ass and small boobs. My best friend is Jenna and I'm in my Junior year of high-school and Jordan is my boyfriend well that's enough about me. Jenna and I got back from the store. We got in the kitchen and started cooking once, me and Jenna finished cooking August, Jordan, and Alex ran down the stairs getting some food. Damn me and Jenna didn't even get a bite. They asses ate all the good shit,so we went to Taco bell and got us some breakfast tacos. When we got back to the house me and Jordan started playing 2k16, Jenna and August was playing basketball, and Alex took a nap then went to go see his grandma and stayed texting hoes all day long. This is what I liked no drama, we were all just here to chill. Diamond outfit in (mm).