Chapter 5

Jenna P.O.V

I woke up in the morning getting ready for school Diamond had left yesterday I swear I don't know what I would do with out her she has always been there for me. But let me be happy because today a new day. I got out the shower lotioned my body and put on my outfit for school today (mm). I looked so good I posted a picture and put it on instagram.

__.Jennathuggin24
"Good girl going bad"

That shit had already got 654 likes in 10 minutes shit I ain't know I was that cute *laughs*. I grabbed a bananna from downstairs as my breakfast and got in my light blue benz and drove to school. First period was boring we had a sub so we was on our phones the whole time. August, Diamond, Alex, Jordan, and me was cutting up and shit we got all our classes together even Leeya but not first period. August and me had a good conversation, this morning was going great until Morgan little ratchet friend in her ratchet crew Joy came in the classroom yelling at me.

Joy: "So you think you can try and beat my home girl up and get away with it?"

Jenna: "Bitch you ugly tryna come at me but yo nigga want me get the fuck *laughs*"

Joy: "YOU JUST MADE A FUCKING MISTAKE HOE!"

Jenna: "OH I'M THE HOE BUT YOU WAS SUCKING DOMINIC UP IN THE CAFETERIA!"

Everybody pulled the tables back and Joy swong on me but I dodged that shit and pushed her on the ground and started punching her face in. I then grabbed her by her hair and started pounding her face in the table then started stomping her face til somebody pulled me off and that somebody was August.

Jenna: "WHY THE FUCK YOU PULL ME OFF!"

August: "Because you fighting people for no reason and you was finna kill the girl."

Jenna: "SHE CALLED ME OUT MY NAME SO I BEAT THAT ASS, FUCK YOU."

After that being said I walked out the classroom and started walking the halls tryna clear my head because I was mad as fuck. Then the intercom from the office came on.

Office speaker: "CAN WE GET JENNA RYANS TO THE FRONT OFFICE!"

Then somebody grabbed my shoulder I almost punched them until, I saw the person my face turned into more anger.

Jenna: "AUGUST WHAT THE FUCK YOU WANT NIGGA!?"

August: "Where you going?"

Jenna: "TO THE FRONT OFFICE DID U NOT HEAR MY NAME GET CALLED ON THE INTERCOM!?"

August: "Ima walk you."

Jenna: "Do I have a choice?"

August: "No."

We walked to the office in silence then I saw the principal coming toward us.

Principal: "Ah Mrs.Ryan's go to my office and Mr.Alsina, why are u here?"

August: "Just making sure my friend okay."

Principal: "Fine, just take a seat in the waiting room and Mrs.Ryan's this way to my office please."

*10 minutes later*

Principal: "So what is this all about ?"

Joy: ...

Jenna: "Because I beat her friend up at somebody house and she called me a hoe and swong on me. So I beat that ass and she not saying nun now."

Joy: ...

Principal: Well Joy 2 weeks suspension and Jenna 1 month of suspension because u did too much damage she has to go to the hospital now. So y'all get y'all stuff and go home Joy a ambulance is on they way for your injuries.

Joy: "Yes sir."

Jenna: "This is bullshit."

I walked out the office with anger in my eyes and passed August and he started running after me.

August: "What happened why you mad now."

Jenna: " I got 1 month of suspension and Joy only got 2 weeks so I gotta go."

I went home after that leaving August standing in the hallway looking at me my dad called me talking about just wait til he get home like he gonna do something. I ain't bout to worry about dat ima just take a nap after the shower I'm finna take.

*20 minutes later*

I was wearing sweats and a white T-shirt with some nike socks on. I heard the doorbell so I looked threw the peep hole and saw a woman at the door.

Woman: "Are you Jenna Ryans?"

Jenna: "Um yes whose asking?

Woman: "Baby girl it's me your mother *tears up*."