Chapter 12

Jenna P.O.V.

**2 weeks**

I just got out the hospital and I'm riding with my mom Aaron to go home. The radio was blasting Don't by Bryson Tier me and my mom was singing.

Aaron: "So baby girl tell me about you and August relationship."

Jenna: "Nothing really we just friends."

Aaron: "You don't have to play dumb. I already know about y'all got something going on."

Jenna: "Momma we did have something going on, but not no more."

Aaron: "But I can tell y'all like each other still."

Jenna: "Momma, my feelings for him... well I don't think so."

Aaron: "Baby I know y'all still feeling each other it's alright."

Jenna: "Maybe you right, thanks."

When we got out the car, I ran to my room and when I opened the door my bitch Diamond was in my room. When she saw me her eyes opened wide and she jumped on me giving me a big hug.

Diamond: "Bitch oh my God, I missed you."

Jenna: "I missed you too, but why you here?"

Diamond: "Oh well, I need to talk to you, so let's go to the mall."

Jenna: "Alright, but let me just change."

Diamond: "Alright."

I picked me out something nice, but nothing too flashy just casual (mm) we got in Diamond's red dodge and drove to the mall.

Diamond P.O.V.

I really need to talk to Jenna about something. It's really about Jordan and I don't know what to do like. It's very complicated, I just need someone to talk to and some advice from my best friend. We sat at the food court but far away from other people and not too close to a crowd.

Jenna: "So what you wanna talk to me about?"

Diamond: "It's about Jordan."

Jenna: "What about him?"

Diamond: "Well he talked to August and then Jordan started acting different. He started smoking everyday and drinking everyday I need you to find out what August told him."

Jenna: "I don't know because me and August not even together."

Diamond: "I know that can you please just do this for me. I just don't know what to do and I just need my best friend*beings to cry*."

Jenna: "Ok boo I'll do it, you know I hate to see you cry."

Diamond: "I know, but let's just go I don't wanna be here anymore."

Jenna: "Ok just take me to August house and I'll him take me home."

Diamond: "Okay."

Me and Jenna got in my car the red dodge and I turned on the radio Be by Kid Ink started blasting. I dropped her off at August house, she got out the car and I drove off.

Jenna P.O.V.

I rung August door bell and waited for him to answer. He answered and tried to give me a hug, but I went straight to the point.

Jenna: "We need to talk."

August: "Okay take a seat."

I sat on his black couch and waited for him to come and take a seat by me, so we could talk.

August: "So what's up."

Jenna: "What did you tell Jordan because now he been drinking everyday and shit?"

August: "FUCK NOTHING HAPPENED!"

Jenna: "Stop yelling please, I just want to know because he hurting my best friend's feelings."

August: "Ok all I told him was I saw his mom and she was sucking this 13 year old boy dick, and that's just embarrassing. He was upset with it so he just turned a anger switch on."

Jenna: "Oh my God, why would she do that?"

August: "For some crack."

Jenna: "You need to talk to him because he like your brother or whatever."

August: "Don't worry Jenna I am."

August kissed me on my lips after saying that, but it felt different the kiss was passionate. He picked me up and took me upstairs and laid me gently on his bed .

August: "I know you not ready, so ima just give you pleasure."

He slid my panties down and threw them on the ground. He started sucking on my thighs then opened up my pussy lips and used his tounge to play with my clit. He then started sucking on my pussy causing moans to be slipped out my mouth. He started flicking his tongue and sped up the pace.I started to cum after 10 more minutes he looked at me and smiled while licking the cum on his lips. I got off the bed and took a shower then put on August big shirt and went downstairs. We watched a movie curled up together with some popcorn and his arms wrapped around me on the couch.