Chapter 3

Diamond P.O.V

I really don't know what happened with Morgan and Jenna all I know is the whole party went outside. I come out and they was fighting and then 5-0 came and took Jenna and Morgan just went to the hospital. I'm driving to the police station right now to go get Jenna I'm glad she called me instead of her dad or she would have got in trouble at least she didn't get in like really bad trouble, but for some reason when Leeya saw there was gonna be a fight she went home like she was scared. Oh well me and Jenna best friends and Leeya has been trying to get to very close to Jenna ever since we met her in 6 grade. That's nun of my business *laughs* but I just pulled up to the police station.

Diamond: "Umm excuse me do you know where I can find Jenna Ryan's?"

Front desk: "Yes she's in the waiting ceil on the right."

Diamond: "Thank you."

Front desk: "Welcome."

I walked to the waiting ceil to see August and Jenna yelling at each other. I was far away but I could hear what they was saying but not all the way.

August: "YOU CAN'T FUCKING DO THAT SHIT TO MY GIRLFRIEND!"

Jenna: "MAYBE YOU SHOULD KEEP YOUR GIRLFRIEND IN CHECK AND TELL HER TO STAY IN HER PLACE!"

AUGUST: "MAN SHUT THE FUCK UP I WISHED THEY WOULD HAVE LOCKED YOUR ASS UP!"

Jenna: "BYE BITCH ASS NIGGA!"

August got up to leave he saw me and said "you need to check your fucking friend".

And with that he had left out the police station I looked back over at Jenna and I saw that she was crying.

Diamond: "Girl what's wrong with you?"

Jenna: "August."

Diamond: "What about him?"

Jenna: "I think I might like him and he just really hurt me."

Diamond: "No baby girl don't fall over a fuck boy, and it's gonna be ok August ain't worth getting sad over."

Jenna: "Can I tell you something?"

Diamond: "Sure."

Jenna: "I saw Leeya and she was looking at me threw some car when the police pulled me off of Morgan, then she left."

Diamond: "What the fuck, she should have been here before me."

Jenna: "I really don't know, can I just go home and you spend the night."

Diamond: "Sure, let's go to my car and get my clothes."

When we made it back to Jenna's house she put on Perfect by Jacquess (mm) and just stared at the wall. I felt really bad for my girl I never wanna she her like this again ima have to talk to Leeya and August because they both fucking with my good sis emotions.