Chapter 13

August P.O.V.

Has it been a long time? Yeah kinda sorta, but I'm back. I'm going over my nigga Alex house we ain't spoke in a bit you know. He said, it's something important. I got in my gray Lamborghini and Old English was on by young Thug. I started rapping along to the words, while driving to Alex house. I made it to Alex house, he live in a 2 story but I got a 3 story. Anyway, I knocked on the door Alex answered the door with a worried look on his face. I walked in and sat down on his red couch.

August: "What's up nigga?"

Alex: "What's up."

August: "So why am I hear, what you need?"

Alex: "We need to talk about something."

August: "Alright whats up, young blood?"

Alex: "So I got a called yesterday, it was from James and he told me to leave you a message."

August: "THAT NIGGA WAS DEAD WHEN WE LEFT. WHAT THE FUCK WAS THE MESSAGE?"

Alex: "He said hope you and Jenna spend a lot of time together because, she coming back with him."

August: "THE HELL SHE IS *laughs* LOOK I GOTTA GO TELL ICE WHAT'S UP YOU COMING?!"

Alex: "Hell Yeah."

August: "Alright, lets be out."

Ice P.O.V.

While Alex and August telling me about James not being dead. I'm not worrying about that I'm worried about my baby girl being safe. This time ima kill that little nigga for good."

Aaron: "ICE DO YOU HEAR WHAT THE FUCK THEY SAYING?!"

Ice: "Yeah baby chill, I hear what they saying."

Aaron: "THEN WHAT WE GONNA DO AND WHERE THE FUCK IS JORDAN, DIAMOND, AND JENNA. MAINLY JENNA THE ONE WE SUPPOSE TO PROTECT!?"

Ice: "Chill I know what I'm doing we been through this already, just chill out."

Aaron: "Well call them."

Ice: "August call Jenna, Jordan, and Diamond and tell them to get they asses over here."

August: "Yes sir."

August P.O.V.

Phone convo//(call)

Jenna(wifey): "Hello?"

August: "Your dad said get your ass here now it's important, and are you with Diamond?"

Jenna(wifey): "Yeah I am, why?"

August: "Because he need her too."

Jenna(wife): "Ok does he need Jordan too because he with us."

August: "Yeah and why Jordan with y'all?"

Jenna(wifey): "Because his girlfriend here."

August: "Alright, just hurry up."

Jenna(wifey): "Ok bye."

August: "Bye."

August: "They on they way."

Ice: "Good."

Aaron: "If something happen to my baby girl..."

Ice: "Baby they on they way, all we can do now wait. Don't worry about it."

Aaron: "Fine."

Jenna P.O.V.

We got in my light blue benz and headed toward my house. We had just came from the mall, I had i'm Legit by Nicki Minaj blasting through my speakers in my car. We got out the car and the door was unlocked, so we walked in the house. Everybody had a worried look on their face.

Jenna: "What's going on?"

Ice: "How about everybody take a seat, so we can talk."

Everybody took a seat then everybody looked at Alex, I think he was gonna explain something so, Alex started talking...

Alex: "Ok so um y'all remember James right well, he ain't dead and he left a message talking about how he's gonna take Jenna again. But this time he said we won't be able to find her."

Jenna: "JAMES ISN'T DEAD!!?"

Alex: "No."

I ran upstairs and slamed my door and stared at the wall. I heard the door to my room open. I thought it was August, but it was my mom. I guess you needed a mom here for this.

Aaron: "Baby girl, what's going on?"

Jenna: I'm scared mom, what if he takes me and nobody's there to save me."

Aaron: "We gonna be there."

Jenna: "How do I know that, you wasn't there when I was younger?"

Aaron: "Do you really wanna know why I left?"

Jenna: "Yes *beings to cry*."

Aaron: I loved you very much, but I left because I wasn't ready for a baby. I was only 16 I didn't know what do with a child let along take care of one. I just wanted the best for you and seeing how you turned out with your dad. I know that he did a good job. But baby I did want to be in your life I just wasn't ready, can you forgive me?"

Jenna: "*cries* I forgave you a long time ago."

Aaron: "Aww give me a hug."

Jenna: "Thanks."

Aaron: "Somebody else wants to talk to you."

Jenna: "Okay."

Then August walked in my room. I felt so happy to see him, but I don't know why. I guess I still have feelings for him.

August: "Hey Jenna."

Jenna: "Hi."

August: "You good?"

Jenna: "I guess."

August: "Don't worry we gonna get that bitch nigga. I ain't gonna let him take you."

Jenna: "Thanks."

August: "Well I got to go everybody leaving, bye."

Jenna: "Bye."

...

...

Jenna: "Why you still here?"

August: "Where my kiss at?"

Jenna: "Ain't nobody gonna kiss them crusty lips *laughs*."

August: "But you will."

Then August started chasing me around my room to make me give him a kiss. He pushed me on my bed and gave me a kiss on my cheek.

Jenna: "Really that's all I get?"

August: "I thought you ain't wanna kiss 'my crusty lips'."

Jenna: "*laughs* well I guess I do then."

He kissed my lips and it was passionate. I'm starting to think I love this boy, but I can't be catching feelings for this boy so soon.