Chapter 8

Jenna P.O.V.

It's been 2 months now and I'm going back home I really missed them people , but I just had to get away. Today was the day I go back to Compton. I went to the mall to look different before I went back to Compton. I had got a belly piercing, a sleeve, a tattoo on my lower back, and a nose ring that was small. I got 10 pairs of Jordan's, KD's, Timberlands, and converse with a lot of new outfits and phone cases. I left the mall and texted Diamond to gather everybody to come and I got on the plane.

**3 hours later**

I got off the plane and got in my light blue benz. I drove to the a park by some apartments my dad use to take me too. I saw everybody standing there and I thought: what if they didn't like the new look. I took a breath and got out the car.

August: "So what the fuck we doing here again?"

Diamond: "Shut the fuck up it's a suprise and that hoe needs to go."

Morgan: "Shut the fuck up Diamond keep calling me a hoe. Bitch you mad because I look better than you."

Diamond: "Bitch please, you look like a raggedy voodoo doll."

Morgan: "Bae get your friends bitch."

August: "Just chill Diamond damn."

Diamond: "YOU A PUSSY ASS BITCH YOU FUCKING OUT OF LINE FOR MESSING WITH THIS BITCH I HOPE U CATCH STD'S YOU BITCH AND THIS A GREAT SURPRISE."

August P.O.V.

After saying it was a great suprise I saw a fine bitch walk up smiling big at everybody.

Jenna: "Y'all niggas acting like y'all don't know me it's Jenna *laughs*."

Everybody walked up to her and hugged her then she stopped in front of me.

Jenna: "So we don't know each other give me a hug nigga."

I hugged her and I remembered why she left and how much I missed her. Morgan then came along and I started fucking with her and I still miss Jenna I never lost feelings. She look better than she did before she left. She was always fine but now I wanna go crazy.

Jenna: "*laughs* um August you gonna let me go?"

August: "Oh my bad."

Jenna: "Well I'll see y'all later, I got to get home and unpack my stuff."

Diamond: "Oh that's cool I'll go with."

Jenna: "Alright bye y'all."

Diamond P.O.V.

I missed my girl she's my only best friend and the only butch I talk too. She told me about what happened at the club, but I can tell August really love her. I just got to make her see it for herself.

Diamond: "Um Jenna.."

Jenna: "Yes?"

Diamond: "Can we talk about August?"

Jenna: "Um sure."

Diamond: "So you know he really loves you right."

Jenna: "Sure he does."

Diamond: "We both know he love you, he wouldn't say he did if he didn't. He even told you the truth so he care about you."

Jenna: "Ok ok he might."

Diamond: "Ima spend the night, and I missed you so much. Him and Morgan back together again."

Jenna: "Word?"

Diamond: "They started dating 1 week ago because he was waiting for you."

Jenna: "Aww that's cute, goodnight."

Diamond: "Goodnight."