Chapter 14

Jenna P.O.V.

I woke up to the sound of my mom and dad arguing on the 1st. I live in a 3 story house, but I went downstairs and they both looked at me. My mom looked worried and my dad looked furious.

Jenna: "What's going on?"

Aaron: "Baby girl, sit down."

I sat down on the red and black love seat, and looked at my parents waiting for an explanation.

Jenna: "So what's the yelling about?"

Aaron: "Ok so me and your dad have to go on a business trip."

Jenna: "Ok cool no big deal, dad use to go on a lot of business trips."

Aaron: "But this one is for 8 months."

Jenna: "WHAT YOU MEAN 8 MONTHS, WHO'S GONNA BE HERE WITH ME? IMA BE IN THIS BIG HOUSE BY MYSELF ALONE, HAVE Y'ALL FORGOT THAT JAMES IS AFTER ME?"

Ice: "That's why we leaving to track him down, and somebody will be here with you for the 8 months. YOU BETTER STOP YELLING BEFORE, I GIVE JAMES TO YOU MY DAMN SELF."

Aaron: "Don't ever say that to her again."

Ice: "Shut up, you wasn't even here for her childhood anyway."

Aaron: "I might not have been there, but you sure didn't have a problem letting me back in."

Ice: "Wel-."

Jenna: "Ok ok I get it, but who's gonna be here?"

Ice: "Diamond, August, Alex, and Jordan."

Jenna: "Well okay, I can deal with that."

Ice: "Ok and we both to leave now, so give us a hug. We love you bye baby girl, and they will be here in 15 minutes, call me if anything happens."

Jenna: "Ok bye."

I hopped in the shower for 10 minutes.

10 minutes later

I lotioned up my body, washed my face, and brushed my teeth. Then I put on some short basketball shorts and a grey wife beater with some nike socks.

5 minutes later

I heard Diamond loud ass yelling downstairs talking about "we here". I walked downstairs and saw Jordan and Alex going in the game room to play 2k16 and Diamond went in the guest room to put her clothes up, it was just me and August in the living room.

August: "You miss me yet?"

Jenna: "Hell no *laughs*."

August: "Yes you do *walks up kisses her passionately*."

Diamond: "Aww that's cute."

Jordan: Y'all need to get a fucking room *laughs*."

Alex: "Now why the fuck y'all kissing, if y'all know I ain't got nobody?"

Everybody busted out laughing at Alex we all sat in the living room watching Netflix and eating popcorn it was 1:00 am and everybody just started to go to they room. August and I had my room, Diamond and Jordan had the guest room, and Alex had the other guest room.

August: "Jenna."

Jenna: "Yeah."

August: "Why we ain't together?"

Jenna: "Umm because last time you played me like a dumbass."

August: "I know I'm sorry and you know that."

Jenna: "I know and I just think we should take it slow."

August: "Nah right now we should just stay friends alright."

Jenna: "What made you change your mind?"

August: "I don't know, but I have a feeling you should be with Alex."

Jenna: "Well he alright, I guess."

August: "Good because me and him switching rooms bye."

Jenna: "Wai-."

He closed the door before I could finish my sentence, and like 6 minutes later Alex came in with just some boxers on. He was showing off his 6 pack and I saw his dick print in his boxers.

Alex: "What happened with you and August. He insisted we switched rooms?"

Jenna: "I really don't know he just said y'all was switching and left."

Alex: "Cool, but Jenna I got feelings for you ya know."

Before I could say sum he smashed his lips with mine I ain't kiss back he pulled back with a smile on his face.

Jenna: "Why you smiling?"

Alex: "Becaus-."