Chapter 20 - Charms

I couldn't believe we had been here two months now, it's Halloween already. I was excited today because we have charms, unfortunately it is with Gryffindor, but things could always be worse. When we get into class Professor Flitwick was stood on a pile of books in order to have a better vantage point over the class. As usual I sat next to Draco, Millicent was next to me and Pansy was next to him, Daphne, Crabbe and Goyle were close by as always.

Today we were learning how to levitate objects , Flitwick kept repeating "swish and flick" trying to get the class to do it properly I just wish he would leave us to it and see what happens.

When we're finally allowed to levitate the feathers, I'm the first one to do it successfully and I celebrate quite loud and high five Draco in the process. I see Ron roll his eyes at me but when Hermione has a go at him telling him he is doing it wrong, she then follows up with showing off how to do it properly. Flitwick congratulates her (it's not like I did it first or anything). Soon after class is dismissed and I leave the rest of Slytherin in order to go see Pinky and her study group.

"Bloody hell I don't know who his more annoying, little miss perfect or little miss show off," I hear Ron say.
"I don't know either of them are Ron," Harry tells Ron.
"Skyla and Hermione respectively."

I notice Hermione walking behind them and I know immediately that something bad will happen.

"It's wingardium levi-O-sa not levios-A, blimey no wonder she has no friends," Hermione barges through them both as Harry laughs at Ron's comment, "and don't get me started on Sky, she's a freak."

I feel anger boil up in me, I barge into them similarly to Hermione did, as I'm running after Hermione I hear Harry tell Ron off. Too little too late in my opinion.