Chapter 1

"oh, winter?"

Winter could hear her name called out by a deep, raspy and womanly voice in the distance, sending chills down her spine.

She turned around to see who it was, and her eyes widened in surprise at the menacing black-haired woman standing in front of her.

"K-Karina?" Winter responded, confused and nervous.

"how lucky i am. now that you're here, you can't escape." Karina took a step closer to Winter, her eyes screaming an insane excitement, yet her face looks blank with a sly smirk on her lips.

_____

Click Star/Vote!!

[ Winter ]

I'm Winter, and i am no a normal girl. i was born with a rare condition that makes me intersex, I look completely feminine in every way - except I have a penis and testicles. It's not something I ever want to think about or mention, because it makes me uncomfortable and self-conscious. I have the ability to make someone pregnant, and I really wish I didn't.

I was back in my senses when there was a sudden tap at my shoulder from behind. I turned to see Giselle over my shoulder, looking at her phone with a smile.

"Dude, look!"

"Don't bother me, gi." I nudges her arm away with my elbow. shes checking her phone intently and she just rolled her eyes.

I leaned back in my seat and closed my eyes, ready to zone out again and wait for the bus ride to be over. What was taking so long?

I couldn't help but notice a distinct difference in the atmosphere as soon as we arrived at Valle de la Muerte.

the place felt silent as if the very air itself was weighing on my chest. 'Is this the right place?' I thought to myself, glancing out the window of the bus and at the ominous signs which confirmed the location's name.

Suddenly, there was a jolt and the bus shook violently, nearly throwing me off my seat.

[ Third Person ]

The driver of the bus couldn't hide his frustration when he stepped out to investigate why the bus had suddenly stopped.

"Aish.. Frustrating." As soon as he saw the cause of the problem, that being a reindeer underneath the bus, covered in blood and dead, the driver's frustration turned into outright anger at whoever, or whatever, was responsible for this.

While it was impossible to tell how the reindeer had ended up there.

Before Winter and her friends from the bus could even comprehend what was happening, an aggressive person had suddenly jumped on the driver, forcing itself upon him and biting him aggressively.

It all happened so quick that Winter could only watch in horror as the driver was forced to the ground and mauled by this zombie.