Chapter 20

Karina and I were now laying in the bed, covered with this thick blanket and cuddling after what just happened. Our bodies were still slightly warm from the recent activity, and we were wearing some comfortable clothes that we stole from the cabinet in this bedroom.

I had woken up first from a short nap after we got dressed, and the time was around 2PM.

My head was on Karina's head and her head laying on my chest, as our bodies were snuggled close together. She was hugging me tightly, and I didn't want to move. I just wanted to stay in bed with her, relaxing and enjoying the warmth of her body around mine.

"Do you feel alright?" She suddenly spoke and caught me by surprise, as I didn't know that she was awake since she's not moving an inch.

"Oh, yeah. How about you?"

"Completely fine. So good that.. That I want it again." Karina whispered softly, sending a chill through my body as I realized she was in the mood for another round.

Oh god.

"I'm kind of tired already. A-aren't you tired also? And my wound is slightly hurting..." I lied about my wound, waiting to see if she would notice that I was trying to make an excuse for not wanting another round of... activity. I was tired for real but she'll for sure force me if that's my only excuse.

"Sure." She responded bluntly, not even looking at me as she rolled over to face towards the wall and away from me.

Oh what?

"Heyy," I whispered, pulling her closer to me and nuzzling my head against her back, trying to make her feel more warm.

But as I think about it, I couldn't help but feel like I was acting like her Girlfriend.

"Rina.." I lifted myself up onto one elbow to look at her face, but she was pretending to be asleep, which was kind of cute.

"Hey, I have some questions.. I know you're awake" I mumble again, gently playing with her hair.

She slowly opened her eyes and slowly turned her head to look at me, glaring with a cold look on her face.

"I-" I started to stutter in nervousness.

"What?" She asked, seeming a little bit annoyed and tired, which I didn't blame her for.

"I have a q-question.."

"W-why did you... Umm--Ask directly!" She cut me off and I got a little surprised, she's clearly getting impatient with me and my stuttering.

"Why did you do that?"

"Did what?"

"Earlier.. I tried pulling out but you didn't let me, so i accidentally cu--Do you want me to take care of your wound now? I'll get the kit." I looked at her in surprise as she stood up suddenly and asked about my wound. It seemed like she was trying to change the subject, and I wasn't sure if she was avoiding it because it was embarrassing or if she really wanted to check my wound.

"Please answer me."

"You know what you did was wrong, right? And if ever.. It is possible that you'll get..."

"That I could get pregnant? Is that it?" She asked, getting up and appearing angry, and I didn't blame her for feeling that way. I struggled to find the right words, but it seemed like she already understood what I was trying to say.

She glared at me before she walked out of the room, struggling to walk and shutting the door behind her. I wasn't sure if she was angry or if she just needed some time. I just laid back down on the bed to wait for her to come back.