Chapter 30 - Ending (1)

Click the Star/Vote!!

The image of Karina's miscarriage and the loss of our unborn child flashed vividly in my mind, igniting a fire within me.

"I've had enough, Minju!" I exclaimed, raising my elbow and delivering a quick jab to her side.

"Argh.." She lost her grip on me, crumpling to the ground with a pained gasp.

I was attempting to run away when Minju suddenly grabbed my leg, causing me to stumble and crash to the ground.

"Fuck!" I cursed as I was about to get up, my gaze darted towards Karina.

And my eyes widen when I saw her now sprinting towards me.

Minju quickly rose to her feet, breaking into a run out of the gate, leaving us behind.

Karina took off in hot pursuit, quickly gaining speed as both she and Minju broke into a fast run away from the house, their footsteps pounding against the ground.

"Oh, no!!"

[ Karina ]

Minju sprinted through narrow alleys and small areas, desperately attempting to lose me as I pursued closely behind, determined not to lose sight of her.

"Fuck this girl!" I knew everything. I knew she wasn't what they thought, not what Winter thought.

"Minju, you bitch..." I cursed through gritted teeth, still hot on my heels as we sprinted through the narrow alleys.

The sun was slowly making its way down as the darkness taking over. I knew the situation was becoming more dangerous by the minute, as my squad would likely struggle to find us in this labyrinth of alleys.

And the only company we might find would be the undead.

Minju suddenly tripped on something, stumbling and falling to the ground with a thud.

She deserved every bit of it.

I paused in front of her while I placed my hands at my knees. Panting heavily as bead of sweat dripped down my forehead, each drop trickling down slowly.

I knelt down, grabbing a handful of her hair and forcing her head up, but she quickly surprised me, grabbing my arm and pulling herself to her feet. Her grip was incredibly powerful as she pulled me forward.

I maintained my composure and swiftly delivered a well-aimed kick to her stomach, slamming her back against the wall behind her.

"You hoe!" I quickly closed the gap between us and threw a punch at her face. But she swiftly dodged it, catching me off guard by tripping my legs, nearly sending me off balance.

She grasped a piece of wood nearby, preparing to strike me. But I quickly reacted and seized her hand just as she swung it towards my face.

"She's supposed to be mine! I was the one who saved her at that bus, you're just lowkey a home wrecker!" She exerted forceful pressure, attempting to push it closer.

"I can't believe you, Minju! Homewrecker? You're not even her wife! At least, in a relationship with her!" I countered her efforts by tightening my grip, pushing her hand away.