Chapter 13

[ Third Person ]

"How dare you use your shitty cute face just to lure my Winter?" Karina asked with a tilted head, still in a defensive stance.

"Aw, are you scared I might take her? who are you anyways." Wonyoung taunted in a cocky way, also in a fighting stance.

"I'm Karina, her fucking girlfriend, so back off." Karina's words were sharp and direct, her tone leaving no room for doubt or misinterpretation.

"What? have you lost your mind or something? Shes the one who kept talking to me." she retorted, trying to make sense of the situation.

"Fuck it, but you liked it don't you? stop with the bullshits and excuses." The older girl cut the latter off. You're just giving me reasons to kill you, she thought.

Karina suddenly launched into action, breaking into a full sprint towards Wonyoung with a surprising burst of speed. Wonyoung's eyes widened in shock.

The older girl pushed Wonyoung back towards the wall with brutal force.
As her arm was raised, ready to deliver a powerful punch to her face, Wonyoung quickly dodged the attack, tilting her head sideways in the split second it took for her to react.

Wonyoung kicked Karina, But the latter was quick to react, grabbing Wonyoung's leg and pulling it away, causing the wonyoung to lose her balance and kick Karina with her other leg.

Karina managed to block the attack with her arm, but the force of the kick was strong enough to send her flying back.

Karina wasted no time in getting back into the fight. She unleashed a powerful tornado kick at Wonyoung's side, slamming into her and causing her to hit the wall once again, her head this time bleeding.

Wonyoung held her head and looked at the blood on her hands, muttering to herself, "What the hell." Her face was littered with confusion and frustration.

"Karina! you brat!" Enraged by Karina's persistent attacks, Wonyoung rushed forward, aiming to punch the taller girl. However, Karina was quick to dodge, grabbing Wonyoung's arm to prevent her from delivering her hit. Wonyoung, however, was not so easily defeated, and suddenly turned around and delivered a swift elbow strike to Karina's neck, who managed to block the attack with her arm.

As Karina attempted to headlock Wonyoung, the latter swung her long legs around, catching the older girl off-guard and causing her to lose her balance and fall to the ground.

Taking advantage of Karina's dazed state, Wonyoung decided to launch another attack, this time by kicking the older girl in the face.

However, Karina managed to raise her leg in time to block Wonyoung's attempt to deliver the kick. The action caused Wonyoung to lose her balance and stumble backwards. Taking the initiative, Karina made her move and headlocked Wonyoung, attempting to restrain her and gain control over the fight.

"Now you have to explain why you're trying to tie her" Karina declared, pointing a dagger at Wonyoung while keeping her headlocked in place. "I saw it with both my eyes, and if I don't like your excuse, you're dead."

"Shut up" Wonyoung replied. "As if you can! And I don't need to explain. You're just a bitch!" Karina was ready to slice Wonyoung's neck with her dagger.

"Karina, stop!" The voice of Winter resonated in the air, causing both girls to instantly fall silent. Winter suddenly jumped at Karina, causing the latter to lose her balance and let go of Wonyoung, falling to the ground.

"Shit! what the hell, Winter?!" Karina yelled, frustrated by the disruption in her plans.

"What are you two doing?" Winter asked, her tone stern and full of anger.