Chapter 2

Click Star/Vote!!

I looked around the room with bored demeanor, realizing that I was in a basement, due to the staircase right over there and the place is disgustingly smells and everything is mess.

A small feeling of panic quickly rose within me as a new thought hit me. I was now in a basement, with people who had captured me and potentially taken my friends from the bus.

"What if they kill us? Torture us? I can't, aish." I didn't know how much longer I would be kept here, so any time could be critical.

I would need to be prepared to escape if I was given the chance.

I looked around for any other obvious escapes, and when I realised that I was trapped, I decided to try the only door I hadn't checked yet in the room. I walked over to it and tried to turn the door knob with all my strength.

"Come on," I yelled at the door.

"Open up or I'll break you open!" I then forcefully open it and banging it,
Unfortunately, my strength wasn't enough, so I had to look for another way to open the door. It didn't seem like anyone was on the other side to let me out.

I sighed and tried pushing it again, but then, was surprised as the door suddenly swung open, making me stumble forward and fell at the ground.

I looked at their feet and lifts my head up to see them. It then revealed three people behind it, two boys and a girl, looking back at me with confusion. I immediately then gets up.

"What an idiot." The sassy boy crosses his arms and leans to the other boy with a smirk on his lips.

"You're clumsy, aren't you?" The girl rolled her eyes with a mocking scoff.

"So she's already awake?" One of the boys puts his hands at his pocket, while the other quickly responded.

"Duh, she's been awake the whole time."

I remained silent for a moment, observing the strange group of people who were now looking at me. I was not quite sure what to make of the three people, but I wanted to figure out who they were and what they wanted.

"She's really pretty," the first boy said, drawing the attention of the other two.

"Stop it, Niki, we're not here to flirt with her," The sassy boy then smacks this Ni-ki guy's arm, his voice sounding irritated. "Jealous much, Sunoo?" The girl laughed.

"Shush it! Who are you guys? Where's my friends?" I cut them off, speaking over them, as I continued to stand at the top of the stairs leading into the basement, with them blocking the doorway in front of me.

I was growing wary and suspicious of the three people and was unsure of what to believe from their vague and unhelpful responses to my questions.

I needed to know more about them if I wanted to gather more information or come up with a proper escape plan.

"And, you three smell's like shit!" I told them, and i felt my heart beating in a faster pace as they just looked at me in response.

The girl suddenly let out a chuckle,

"I'm Ning Yizhuo, much better if you call me ning" She put her her palm on her chest while introducing herself confidenly, followed by a boy with a similar tone.