Chapter 23- Truth

Click Star/Vote!!

[ Kai ]

I smirked as I pointed the gun at them all, enjoying the look of terror on their faces.

"Surprise!" I fired another shot into the air as I walked up to one of the girls, my head tilting to the side as I gave her a cold stare. Then I looked at the others.

"You all... You know what?" I raised the gun, pointing it directly at each of them in turn.

"You all always gets in my way! So back off now, because I'm giving you a chance to run away. Now!" I pointed towards the door behind.

"No!" I quickly turned to the wolf-cut girl and struck hee hard on the face with the butt of my pistol. I then grabbed her face, looking at her with my eyes burning with anger.

"So brave, huh?" I sneered, my eyes nearly bulging out of their sockets as I glared at her.

The girl swallowed hard, her confidence faltering as he felt the cold metal of the gun now pressing against her chin.

"Ryujin.." I heard a voice that came from behind the girl, and I turned my attention towards its source.

"Your lover, huh?" I peeked around the girl infront of me to catch a glimpse of the person speaking behind her.

"My friend, you idiot!!" Her brows furrowed in frustration. Did she just called me an idiot!?

"It doesn't seem like it."

"And what? I'm what!?" I pushed the girl who's Ryujin to the side as I walked towards the other girl, my eyes fixed on her. Something about her caught my attention—she was undeniably attractive for me. But I pushed those thoughts aside.

I reached out and cupped her cheek, but she immediately slapped my hand away, taking a step back from me.

I was just messing with them, knowing full well that they wouldn't be escaping anytime soon, not with my own henchmen guarding the doorway, weapons in hand.

I grabbed the girl's wrist and pulled her closer to me, my eyes meeting hers. I gestured to my henchmen behind me, silently instructing them to take the girl.

But the girl earlier quickly stepped in, stopping my henchmen from advancing any further.

"Don't! Don't you dare take her!!" She pushed them back fiercely.

I glanced over my shoulder at her, my eyes narrowing as I watched her stand her ground. I then raised my hand, signaling my henchmen to stop. Pressing my lips together, a smirk formed on my face as I chuckled.

With a swift movement, I kicked Ryujin's abdomen, eliciting shocked gasps from her friends and a pained groan from her.

"Ack!!" She immediately crumpled to the ground, and I quickly grabbed a handful of her hair, lifting her head to meet my gaze.

I knelt down with one knee in front of her, my grip on her hair tightening.

"I don't like anyone that doesn't know their place. Are you jealous or do you want us to take you too?" I turned to my henchmen who were standing behind me, letting out a mocking chuckle as they mirrored my expression. I turned my attention back to her, a sly smirk on my face.