Chapter 25 (M)

Click the Star/Vote!!

( M SCENE AHEAD )

Our bodies were pressed together tightly, with the only sound now being our heavy breathing. She kept grinding against me slowly, causing both of our breaths to become more erratic.

"I need you." I felt her delicate hands tracing the lines of my neck, causing a shiver to run down my spine. Then placed a soft, lingering kiss on my neck, leaving a love mark there.

I held her waist, but there was a strange sensation in my head, as if my brain suddenly twitched. What was going on with my mind? Ugh.

"I need you too." She looked at me, her eyes slightly wide with surprise, as if she couldn't believe her ears. As if it was her first time hearing that kind of words from me.

Indeed. it was the first time I said those words to her. And honestly, I myself was puzzled as to why I had suddenly blurted them out.

"What did you just say?"

"I said—" Before I could even process my own words, I found myself pulling her face closer to mine, cupping her nape with my hand.

My eyes shut as I closed the distance between us, capturing her soft and luscious lips in a searing kiss.

Feeling the softness and warmth of her mouth. It was a simple touch, but the electricity that surged through me was anything but. And i could hear the subtle sound of her breath hitching in surprise.

"Hmhh~" I felt her moan against our kiss, and a jolt of desire shot through my body. Her tongue reach out mine, and our mouths intertwined with a new intensity.

Her hand gently cupped my jaw, the soft touch trailing down to the nape of my neck, then to my chest.

In response, my hands slowly move to her back and grabbed her soft butt cheek, causing her to let out a soft moan, further expressing her pleasure.

The feeling of her body against mine, the sounds of her breaths and moans, filling the air around us.

She slowly pulled away from me, our breaths mingling in the air as our salivas intertwined. Her eyes, filled with a mix of desire and lust, met mine as she sat up.

"I want more.." Her gaze never leaving mine as she waited for my response.

"More? You're quite greedy, aren't you?" I raise an eyebrow, a smirk playing at the corners of my lips.

She slowly raises her hips and drops them, making a sharp slapping sound as her ass collided with my hips. She repeats the action, her eyes locked on me, daring me to keep up with her.

"Yes. More."

I can feel a strange sensation coursing through me, a desire to fuck and fuck her, to make her mine. The feeling is intense, almost overwhelming. And I'm unsure where it's coming from or what it means.

This is unlike anything I've experienced before, and yet the desire only grows stronger. It's a feeling I'm not used to, and I'm not sure if I like it or not.