Chapter 12

"We found some other survivors, boss." the boy said, adjusting the gun hanging from his shoulder.

"Then? Do what you need to do! Bring them to me." the guy in a suit spun the dagger at his finger, sounding deadly serious and demanding.

"Your wish is our command" the sassy girl smiled sweetly, a devil in disguise. willing to do anything to please their master and ensure their own survival.

[ Giselle ]

"Son of a bitch! You startled me, Ning!" I said, while holding my chest and exhaling.

"Shut up and answer me, what do you think they are doing? they are dirty, aren't they" She asked again, her tone laced with annoyance. This bitch is so sassy but i love her.

"Gosh, I don't know. Don't mind it, le-"

"Gi?!" I was cut off by the sight of Winter and Karina already standing, looking confused. Ning and I exchanged a look, both of us awkward in the moment.

To lighten the mood, I clapped my hands together once, smiling awkwardly before looking at them again, thinking about what excuse I could possibly give on why I'm here or if did they think i caught them.

"Why are the two of you here?" Karina asked, her eyebrows sinking inwards as she looked at me with a confused expression.

"I-I was about to go to the bathroom, I actually just got here" I said, quickly smiling awkwardly to hide my lie.

"Isn't the bathroom over there?" She replied, gesturing in the direction of the bathroom.

"It's locked.." Knowing they may suspect me, even though they were the suspicious ones, I swiftly made my way to the restroom. Just before I did, I cast a teasing glance at Winter, who gave me a look of disbelief.

"Aish Winter, you're such a casanova." i giggle.

[ Jennie ]

"For God's sake, leave me alone Lisa!" I said, irritated beyond belief at Lisa's nonstop chatter while I was attempting to relax.

"Why are you so mad, baby girl?" She cupped my cheek and I instantly slapped her hand away, giving her a look of pure anger.

I glanced away and crossed my arms, my irritation growing as I noticed Winter and Karina approaching. They had been spending an unusual amount of time together all morning, and I couldn't help but wonder what the two of them were up to.

"What's happening here? Is she annoying you again?" Winter said in a friendly tone, joining Karina who stood beside her.

"Hey you, shut up." Lisa smirked.

"Isn't it obvious?" I rolled my eyes as I grew even more frustrated with Lisa's constant presence and annoying remarks.

"Jennie, can I borrow you for a moment?" Winter asked once again, suddenly drawing the attention of the three of us.

Winter grabbed me away and I began to overthink, knowing I was attracted to Winter from the start, but not quite as much as Karina seemed to be. Of course, I understood that she likes her, a fact which was obvious as well.