Crisis I: Desire Apocalypse

(An: me like zombie me came back from dead 💀)

"Agh!" The Game Master, as Kamen Rider Glare, got hit by 3 laser bullets.
"I'm gonna say it again: Give me access to the Goddess Of Creation" Ace, as Kamen Rider Geats LaserBoost, said while pointing the Laser Raise Riser at Glare.
"What makes you think you can win this time!" Glare called 5 of his ball-shaped laser drones.
Glare's drones flew towards Geats and shot countless laser beams at him. Geats dodged and shot the drones with his gun. Glare rushed towards him as they engage in hand-to-hand combat.
Just as Geats prepared to fire, Glare disarmed him with a swift kick, utilizing the drones to create a defensive barrier. With a deft maneuver, Glare rebounded off the makeshift shield, landing a solid punch on Geats.
"Enough playtime! I'll end you here for real!" Glare said as the red hat girl appeared again.
She put her hand forward.
Geats smirked.
"Not this time."
Geats used his gravity powers to fire the gun from afar away, hitting the red hat girl.
"What? Did you drop the gun on purpose?" Glare asked in shock.
The red hat girl slowly dissapeared, her form phasing away. Glare looked at her in shock.
"Game over, Game Master," Geats proclaimed, his tone resolute as he grabbed the gun.
"Tell me, what do you have against the Desire Grand Prix? It gives people powers to protect the world, and give everyone a chance to realize their deepest desires." Glare asked.
Geats answered, "True. Everyone deserves a chance to make their ideal world true."
"Then why?" Glare was even more confused.
"Because no one should have to suffer to fuel that power"
[Finish Mode.]
"Especially if it's my mother." Geats said.
"Suffer... mother... interesting" Glare muttered his last words
[LaserBoost Victory.]
Geats rushed to Glare and gave him a roundhouse kick, sending him flying away and exploding.
The Vision Driver fell to ground, and as Geats tried to grab it, a pair of very familiar wings appeared and scooped it away. He looks up, and saw Barclx.
"You- how are you here?" Ace detransformed and asked Barclx.
"The Game Master has more tricks that you thought, fox boy." Barclx replied.
[Flashback]
"Barclx, are you there?" The GM's voice crackled through the phone
"Hey, Game Master-san, you aren't tooooo mad about my doings, right?" Barclx said in a nonchalant way.
The GM sighed, "I'm giving you an offer: continue the DGP for me. You can get to do whatever you want with the Vision Driver, and I'll give you the admin fingerprint."
Barclx was confused, "Wait... why?"
"I can't protect the DGP from Geats' hands anymore. His wish is..."
[I will always be a Kamen Rider until I die.]
"Meaning that my retiring trick won't work anymore. So I thought you can manage it instead. You can get as much fertilizer as you want, I don't see why not."
"... I don't quite trust you, but, let's meet in the old Jyama Garden." Barclx decided to take a risk on this offer.
[End of Flashback]
"You aren't the only one with tricks! Anyway, let's begin: the Desire Apocalypse!"
The Vision Driver shone.

In an instant, the city was thrown into chaos. Countless Jyamato monsters appeared in the city streets, their spears poised for attack.
Citizens scrambled to escape as they brandished blades and bows alike, desperately trying to fight against the onslaught of scales and steel.
Suddenly, countless lootboxes appeared in the sky, raining down. As the people frantically ran for their lives, they kicked the boxes, which revealed Desire Drivers and random Buckles.
"What is happening? Hello DGP?" Keiwa equipped his Desire Driver. He opened a special yellow lootbox which contained Zombie Buckle.
"This... Himeno's Buckle." Keiwa muttered.
"Keiwa! Why are there so many Jyamatos outta nowhere?" Ayoko came in, holding the Magnum Buckle.
"Dunno, but we have to do something"
[Desire Driver!]
[Set!] [Set!]
"Henshin!"
[Magnum!] [Zombie!]
[Ready? Fight!]
Koatycoon was wielding the Zombie Breaker with great power, smashing it hard against the Jyamato and helping people escape at the same time. However, he wasn't particularly experienced in using such a weapon and found himself constantly losing his grip on it as well as his fighting stances.
Tora-go was shooting the Jyamato with the Magnum Shooter 40X. Not being able to dive into melee range is tough to say the least. Doesn't help when the average citizen doesn't have a gun.
"I can't get used to this." Koatycoon complained.
"I miss Fantasy..." Tora-Go sighed.
[JYA JYA JYA Strike!]
A Jyamato came behind both of them, launching an attack.
Before it can reach the Riders, it was shot by Geats coming in.
"Ace!" Shouted Tora-Go.
"Take!" Geats tossed them the Ninja Buckle and Fantasy Buckle.
"Why- why do you have these?" Koatycoon asked.
"You dropped it last game when you got retired so I thought I'd keep it to give it back next game." Geats said.
"Alright, thanks, Keiwa, let's go!" Tora-Go said.
[Revolve On!]
[Set!] [Set!]
[Dual On!] [Dual On!]
[Fantasy! Magnum!] [Ninja! Zombie!]
[Ready? Fight!]
The fight continued.
Jin was running for his life in another corner of the city. He however, was stopped by Jyamato. He didn't have any weapons and he had no chance to defend himself. But suddenly, a lootbox dropped right next to him.
"Wh- what the hell is this?" Jin said.
With no other choice, he opened it and touched the ID Core.
Memories started to flow in.
"I- I am not dead? And did I get myself in this game again??" Jin said to himself in frustration.
"Agh! whatever, henshin!" he shouted.
[Armed Propeller.]
[Ready? Fight.]
"What is this!" Tusk got the bare minimum of armor and what seemed like a helicopter's rotor from inside the box.
"Then- fly!" Tusk slowly flew up.
"Haha! Screw you all!" Tusk shouted as he flew away.
He flew and eventually got to the Riders. He was about to just fly over and escape when a Pirate Jyamato shot him and he fell down, luckily, right next to the Riders.
"Ah!" Tusk landed close to Geats.
"Oh, look, Tusk is back" Geats said and tossed him the Monster Buckle.
"I- I don't wanna fight! One time is enough!" Tusk tried to protest
"You do what you want, but" Geats pointed at the sky, where a hologram is.
[Desire Apocalypse]
[Player Count: 567.837.378]
"The entire population is in this Desire Apocalypse, you don't really have any choice but to fight." Geats said.
"Ahhh! Fine!"
[Set!]
[Monster!]
[Ready? Fight!]
Tusk joined the fray having no other choices left.

<Small Montage Of Other Kingdoms>
Here is a montage of the Desire Apocalypse happening across different kingdoms outside Japan:
In the sprawling city of Constantinople, capital of the Byzantine Empire, citizens were living out their daily lives when the sky suddenly darkened. Looking up in fear and confusion, they saw gigantic cube-shaped structures descending from the clouds. As the cubes crashed onto rooftops and streets, they burst open to release hordes of Jyamatos.
Panicked screams filled the air as people fled in terror. Some were cut down where they stood by the monsters' cruel blades. Those who managed to escape saw loot boxes raining from above among the wreckage. Driven by desperation, many snatched up the mysterious items within, triggering transformations into Kamen Riders.
Though untrained, the new Riders banded together with whatever weapons they found. A determined defense formed around the Hagia Sophia, the grandest church in Christendom. Meanwhile, in Cairo, capital of the Fatimid Caliphate, the streets teemed with scholars and merchants going about their business.
That changed when they were set upon by ferocious Jyamatos emerging from flaming portals. As buildings collapsed under the onslaught, more Riders rose to battle the menace. Among them was a warrior clad in gleaming brass armor, wielding a scimitar that sliced through monsters with lethal grace.
Across the Nile River in Fustat, Egypt's sister capital, armored horsemen galloped among mud brick homes and mosques. Whirling maces pulverized any Jyamato in their path. In zhongdu, capital of the Jurchen Jin Dynasty in northern China, the imperial palace shook under bombardment from aerial warships.
There, a regal Rider in azure armor and plumed helmet led royal guards clad in jade against the invaders. Their elegantly crafted spears and broad swords saw off wave after wave. These were the opening days of the Desire Apocalypse, as Kamen Riders rose across the world to confront the new terror threatening humankind.
<End Montage>

When the Riders were fighting, a huge energy sphere descended from the sky.
"Wh- what's that?" Koatycoon said.
"We're done for!" Tusk practically cried.
The energy sphere almost hit them when a huge blue barrier appeared, protecting them.
"W- what?" Tusk said.
"Ace!" A familiar face appeared.
"Ziin?" Ace said, recognizing his no.1 fanboy.
"I'll explain later, but I've made 2 emergency bunkers, split the group up, and escape!" Ziin shouted.

DA Rules: Every single human on the planet is a Desire Apocalypse player.