Design II: Invincible Buffa (P1)

Ace was walking along the hills above Tokyo as the clouds started to part. He gazed at the sun setting in the distance, its light turning the city orange and pink.
Suddenly, Michinaga appeared before him.
"You sly fox, always coming back no matter what" he said.
"Hah, Buffa. What do you want from me?" Ace asked coolly.
"I'm not going to beat around the bush anymore, give me your Geats ID Core" Michinaga demanded.
"Huh?" Ace asked.
"We can end this peacefully or this place can be painted in your blood. It's simple." Michinaga warned Ace.
"It's not even game time yet, you wanted to brawl now? Besides, where did that confidence come from?" Ace asked.
"Seems like I will have to beat you up" Michinaga snarled.
[Set!] [Set! Fever!]
A Zombie logo and a Slot logo appeared mimicking a slot machine.
Michinaga raised his hand into a claw infront of his face, "Henshin!"
[Zombie!] The Zombie logo turned into leg armor.
The Slot logo began cycling through different Buckle icons. It began to slow down, and the Ninja logo slowly appeared.
But then, the reel snapped impossibily to Zombie.
[Hit! Zombie!]
"Oh what? Rigged slot is your power?" Ace asked.
The slot logo turned into Zombie upper armor, and robot arms pulled both armors into place.
[Hit!] [Fever Zombie!]
Forming Kamen Rider Buffa Musou.

Buffa pointed his chainsaw at him, "This power grants me immune to every DGP player attacks. None of your tricks can possibly work this time."
"We'll see."
[Set!] [Magnum!]
"Henshin." Ace snapped his fingers, and turned into Kamen Rider Geats.

[Ready? Fight!]

Buffa revved his chainsaw and charged forward but Geats cartwheeled out of the way in time. He sprung back up and flung Magnum bullets at him. The bullets did zero damage.
"Wow, actually invincible." Geats said.
Buffa swung his chainsaw in a wide arc and launched an energy slash at Geats who rolled away, but Buffa rushed and kicked him to the ground.
[Poison Charge!]
Further charging his chainsaw, Buffa went for the kill.
[Tactical Break!]
"Don't think you're the only ones with new power ups, Buffa!" Geats said, blocking the attack with his gun.
Removing the Magnum Buckle, Geats decided to also power up.
[Set!] [Set!]
[Dual On!]
The Dragon logo briefly appeared before turning into a dragon and smacking Buffa out of the way.
"What?"
The Bullet EX logo quickly shot out armor parts and formed Geats Bullet EX while the Dragon is flying, since the form is in it's revolve on mode.
[Inferno! BulletDragon]
"So what? You look different and now have a sidekick, I'll simply crush both!" Buffa growled angrily and launched at Geats.
Buffa unleashed slashes at Geats who dodged and weaved around. His claw attacks were blocked by Geats' Bullet Blaster GEX.
Geats' gun barrels on his armor opened up, and fired a series of bullets at Buffa, who tanked all of it and slashed at him, Geats jumped, and used recoil to propell himself behind Buffa. Then with all of the barrels aimed at Buffa, he unleashed an intense blast of fire right at Buffa.
He escaped unscathed.
"Oh boy." Ace breathed.
"I told you already. I'm invincible." Buffa declared.
Decided to give attacking one last try, he attached the Boost Buckle in the rifle.
[Boost Attached]
The standby sound activated as target circled appeared infront of Geats' rifle. He pointed at Buffa.
Then pointed upwards ans shot.
[Boost! Tactical Target]
A sizable object was fired into the sky, and the moment it flew right above Buffa, it dropped a missile on him, showering Buffa in a large explosion.
Despite that fire power, Buffa was still unscathed.
"Yep. Will take this as my cue to leave" Geats said.
Buffa heard that and immediately rush towards him, "You are going nowhere!".
[Hyper Zombie Strike!]
Buffa launched an energy kick at him, but the Dragon took it head on. And then Geats vanished.