Fracture I: The Outsiders (P1)

(an: plants hate this story. cuz its a zombie. also real outsiders dudes coming up later, maybe idk)

"Let's give the audiences one last piece of entertainment before we leave this era." Suel appeared out of no where infront of the statue.
He looked at the Goddess of Creation, "Let's watch this era one last time."

Niram received the message and told Samas to prepare. He walked out of the office and headed towards a nearby hospital.

Ace and Neon were standing on a bridge as Neon talks to Ace about Sakurai. Neon lowered her head in quiet contemplation for a few moments.

"What happened to Sakurai after...you know." Neon finally asked in a small voice. "I haven't seen him around."
Ace shook his head grimly. "No one has seen or heard from him since that last game. Something tells me it can't be good."
Neon's eyes widened with concern. "Why must this happen to us? First with Grandma Ayoko and now him..." she trailed off with dejection.

As they discussed their plans, their Spider Phones- and Keiwa's- who's on the search for Ayoko rang simultaneously.
Ace picked it up, "... So Tycoon's name disspeared from the list, and all of our scores are now 0"
"What now..." Neon sounded defeated.

The notification icon also indicated that they had another text message.
[Major changes are coming to the game format. Expect announcement tomorrow.
- Suel, Desire Grand Prix Executive Producer]

The atmosphere grew tense as they read the message.

Meanwhile, Suel has gathered many audiences member inside a hall. All of them wear venetian masks, and they are all wealthy people of different types. Some sit silently in the back, while others stand to the sides, talking among themselves.

Ziin, Kyuun and Kekera were also present, with Kekera looking like he had done a thing or two.

"For the last game of the DGP in this era, audiences such as you all have picked Kamen Riders that you would like to see in action one last time." Suel said to the crowd.
He addressed the masked audience members. "These four are the audiences' favourite Kamen Riders: Kamen Rider Dapaan, Kamen Rider Mary, Kamen Rider Punkjack, and Kamen Rider Tycoon will return."

Murmurs arose at the revivals, particularly of the more controversial characters. Suel raised a hand for silence.
"These four will form an 'Outsider' team, working outside the usual rules. Their goal is simple - eliminate all other remaining players. Should one of them succeed, each will see one desire granted."

"Sakurai Keiwa?? Did he get intentionally moved here?" Ziin asked.
"Seem so. Look at Kekera. Tell me he's not involved" Kyuun said.
Behind the scenes, Kekera's sinister smile hinted at his involvement in this plot twist.

The next day...

Keiwa is still on the search for Ayoko.

(an: Koatycoon Sasaki Keiwa 💀)

He asked a stranger on the street.
"What?" The stranger asked
"Hey, hey, hey- have you seen this-" Keiwa was teleported away by the DGP.
"Huh? But- wait- there was a- HUH??" the stranger said, startled by the sudden disappearance.

Keiwa found himself in an empty hall along with an ominous presence. It was cold, and eerie. Ace, Neon, and Michinaga also appeared.

Tsumuri walked over to them, "Greetings, I'm here to announce the changes made to the Desire Grand Prix."

"As you may have seen, all of your scores have been resetted to 0. This is because, all of you will work as a team against a team of Outsider Kamen Riders. The team that survives at the end will see every member getting one desire granted. Every other rules are the same as the Designing DGP." she explained to the grim looking faces. Recent events have shaken them profoundly, making their mood even darker.

"Wait... then does that mean Michinaga won't use his powers against us? That's great!" Keiwa tried to sound upbeat to make everyone feel better.
Michinaga himself looked visibly regretful, blaming himself internally.

"So... who are these Outsiders?" Keiwa questioned further.
"Their identities will be revealed when the game comes" Tsumuri answered, but to everyone's surprise, sounds of walking footsteps came closer.

"Sup, my old buds!" Morio Koganeya strolled into view.

"Morio-san!" Neon gasped, instinctively backing away from the shady rider.
Morio laughed. "Miss me, Neko-chan? I'm just here to liven things up before the main event." He leered towards Michinaga with an air of smug contempt. "I actually got teammates who I can definitely trust. Unlike last time..." His malicious smile dissapeared momentarily.

Michinaga remained silent, trying to ignore the hostile vibes radiating off Morio's aura. The man's smile soon returned.

"Hey, who is that guy? You all seem to know him." Keiwa asked Neon. "A shady casino dealer." she answered

"Everyone will be given an hour to strategize and prepare for the upcoming game. Be sure to put the most amount of effort into your preparations." Tsumuri took her leave as Morio followed.

Everyone soon went back, regrouped, and come up with strategy to deal with the Outsiders. No less than an hour later, as the clock struck 12:30 AM, the entire group was teleported again.

And finally, they got to see the Outsiders.