Crisis VII: The end is near (P1)

Ayoko is laying down on a bed. She did not die back then, her ID core did not break. However, she is very much unconcious.
Keiwa sat close to her, feeling very guilty for what happened. He is at Ace’s bunker as his bunker was burned down by Jin.
It’s very much Jin’s fault things came to this, but Keiwa could not help but feel his fault for things ending up this way. Maybe he should have let Jin get away with it.
It’s been a few days now.
[Bullet Charge!]
[Tactical Blast!]
Geats rotated his gun and blasted the Jyamatos. Constant Jyamato attacks are a norm now, and Geats has no problem dealing with them.
“Guess I’m not quite done yet.” He said to himself as he kept firing his gun at the Jyamato, destroying them one by one.
“Help…. Help me…”
“The heck?” Geats said, puzzled by the sudden voice that he heard.
“Help us…. help me…”
It was the Jyamatos’ words. The voice is completely distorted, but these words are unmistakably coming from the Jyamatos.
This is strange as even if Jyamatos could speak, they never asked for help.
“Help? help what?” Geats mumbled, but he couldn’t figure out the answer.
“We are… we are…” it tried to say things.
But then, it exploded. As if someone is intentionally making these monsters explode.
“Well I guess I have more work to do now” Geats sighed.

At Barclx’s tower…
“So like, what are you doing with that?” Pollen pointed to the Vision Driver, with the Dragon Buckle tucked in on the side. It looks like it’s taking power from the Dragon Buckle.
“I’m trying to gather more ID Cores. Life with my Jyamato monsters has become the norm at this point. Which I thought is the perfect time to ‘gather’ some ID Cores and stir some chaos.” Barclx replied without much emotion.
“I don’t get a single word that you’re saying.” Pollen rolled her eyes.
“ID Cores = Desire = Power. I target weak-willed people to turn into Jyamatos, and at the same time get their ID Cores. One arrow hitting three birds: More monsters, putting monsters inside otherwise safe places, and get ID Cores.” Barclx smirked.
“Well then why weak-willed people? Why not everyone? Hell, why not target Geats?” Pollen crossed her arms.
“My god, shut up. Admins can only go so far, and that’s considering I’ve already charged the Vision Driver with my Buckle. It’s a matter of chance, and I have to target those who can easily be corrupted.”
“You shut up.”

In Ace’s Bunker…
“Hey, Ace, where’s that Ziin guy?” Keiwa asked Ace.
“He said that he went to prepare for my comeback.” Ace answered.
“Comeback? What do you mean?”
“It’s not the time to reveal yet. Maybe I’ll tell you, maybe not.” Ace smirked.
“Don’t worry, I know how to control this bunker well.” Ace reassured Keiwa.
“You’re full of sec-” Before Keiwa could finish his sentence, the bunker was filled with scream and noise. The walls were shaking, and Ace heard the sound of Jyamatos.
Keiwa and Ace rushed to another part of the bunker when they saw a Cactus Jyamato.
Infront of it was a kid.
“What? How did it get in here? Don’t tell me you betrayed me too?” Keiwa dodged the Jyamato’s attack.
Ace kicked it away from the kid, “If I wanted to betray you, you would be long gone.”
“Then how did it get here?”
“Dad! Dad turned into monster!” The kid shouted.
“Eh?” Keiwa stood there very confused.