Design IX: Round 2, Begin (P1)

(an: this chap is unnessarily long, so i cut it even more lel)
Ace was walking down a road along a forest path, and then, the place changed into a deserted shopping mall, his clothes- changed into the DGP uniform.

The abandoned shopping mall stands silent, its empty corridors echoing with neglect. Rows of lifeless storefronts and motionless escalators paint a picture of frozen time. Dim lights cast a pallor over once vibrant tiled floors, now marked by the imprints of vanished shoppers. Forgotten shopping carts and vacant benches populate the desolate space, while nature, eager to reclaim its territory, peeks through cracks in the skylights.

As the red Jyamar Area walls flashed behind him as more players arrived in the area. The group found themselves standing on a blue carpet. It was pretty normal.

Although...
"Where's Michinaga-san?" Neon asked, looking around.
"Strange, there's Ace, Grandpa, me and you" Sakurai said pointing at Neon.
"Is Ayoko entering?" Keiwa asked worriedly.
"Yes, I checked" Ace replied.

Tsumuri's voice echoed through the mall's loudspeakers, slightly sad as always. "It is time to choose our Designer for this round."
"I need to check on my sister after this." Ace said.
A digital lottery began, names flashing by at random. After a few moments, it landed on a selection.

"The player chosen is...Sakurai Keiwa. Please make your way to the design room to create the parameters of this battle."
Sakurai nodded determinedly and vanished in a flash of light. The others watched quietly, concern for Ayoko's state evident on their faces.
Soon enough, Sakurai re-appeared beside them. "I've designed a game that I hope will let us reach Ayoko without direct confrontation," he explained. "Now we can only wait to see if it gets accepted..."

Tsumuri's voice returned, slightly melancholic as always. "After careful consideration, Sakurai's proposed game will be...slightly adjusted."

The riders traded puzzled looks, waiting for the new parameters to be revealed.
"This round will be an uneven team battle. Team Weak Blue will consist of Ace, Keiwa, Sakurai and Neon. Team Strong Red will feature Ayoko and Michinaga."
Sakurai blurted in confusion, "But that's not even close to the game I designed!"
Tsumuri continued, "The battle lasts 15 minutes. Scoring will be -1 for being knocked out of suit, and -1 per opposing player still active at the end. In this way, Michinaga already at -1 must defeat opponents to avoid elimination."
The riders stared in dismay. This wasn't a diplomatic talk - it was an all-out brawl. Sakurai protested again, "I didn't make any battle rules like this at all!"
But Tsumuri fell silent, leaving them with no choice but to participate in the twisted game.

"It was planned from the start" Ace tapped his foot against the blue carpet they were standing on.

Michinaga frowned as he materialized onto the red team side. Ayoko stood motionless nearby, trapped in her own tortured mind.
"This is the worst!" Michinaga groaned, taking a step back in disgust.
He has -1 point as of now, and if he doesn't eliminate any Red player, then his score will further be reduced by 4 points. Which means he will get a Game Over.

[START]
[15:00] The 15 minutes timer started ticking down.