Design VIII: Broken Resolve (P2)

"This isn't working!" cried Tycoon in anguish. He tapped Buffa, "Hits from us don't hurt you right?"
"Yeah, what about it?"
Tycoon began relently slashing at Buffa. To charge his sword of course.

Koatycoon looked at them in confusion, "What the hell are you two doing?!", he said while being absolutely blasted away. [Score Up]

[Full Charge!]
[Twin Set!]
"Getting us away, that's what!"
[Take off Complete! Jet and Cannon!]

Tycoon changed to Jet and Cannon form and started flying towards the injured Neon, picking her up. Then he took Buffa by his legs.
"Grab Grandpa!" Tycoon said while flying towards Koatycoon.
Tycoon fired cannon attacks towards Tora-Go pushing her away and Buffa grabbed Koatycoon. In a flash, they both flew away, dodging another axe.

Tora-Go was ready to chase after them, but after a while decided not to. She detransformed back to Ayoko.
"Please... let me back in..." she pleaded weakly. Bright light engulfed her, and she returned to her fantasy. Who knows for how long.

Meanwhile...
Ace and Ziin are having a conversation.
"This is quite bad. Ayoko's mind is corrupted." Ziin said, "Furthermore, if we check the special Jyamato Buckle Pollen modified," he said zooming in on some data, "We can't use brute force, she will die if we do"
"The Fantasy Buckle is powered by Desire, which means its just mind games. Thing is there is no good way of even getting our words across" Ace said.
He held his Dragon Buckle up, "If this thing can influence games, even if very limitedly, we can maybe use this"
"Whatever we do, we have to influence her emotions, as much as it sounds like fiction cliches. It's either that or she's a lost cause" Ziin sighed.
"Say I managed to get in her illusions or whatever, I don't think I can fix her emotions, we gotta get someone who understands. Neon is our best bet, she went through alot and may be the only one capable right now." Ace said, picking up his phone to call someone, "Neon, we need to talk."

At the Desire Temple...
"Recently, a lot of events occured. The future people are meddling in our business and causing more problems than usual. Should I take care of them?" Niram said.
"Problems? No. If they can't stand the supporters and future people, they should not be the Deza Shin (Desire God). The game will continue, no matter what" Suel replied casually.
"But, the situation with Tora-Go-" Niram's words were cut off.
"Did I stutter?"
Niram looked at Suel with uncertainty.
"Understood." He murmured.
Suel walked away but stopped, "Also, we are about to leave this era. Ask the audiences' opinions for anything they want to see before we leave" he ordered.
Niram nodded, understanding. Suel vanished, leaving Niram alone.

At the DGP salpn, the riders had reunited after their harrowing battle. Sakurai was tending Ayoko's injuries, while Keiwa and Michinaga looked on with concern.
Their conversation was interrupted by a notification on the Spider Phone. [A new round of the Designing Desire Grand Prix will begin tomorrow] it announced. Unease passed between the riders at the thought of facing Ayoko again.
Just then, Neon's phone rang. She stepped away to answer, face grim. "Ace? What is it?" The others watched anxiously as she listened intently.
After a moment, Neon spoke. "You think I can help Grandma? Alright, I'll meet you to discuss it." She ended the call with a sigh.
Sakurai went to her side. "What did Ace want?"
"He says her mind has been corrupted by the Jyamato Buckle. The only way to reach her may be through emotions," Neon explained. "Ace thinks I can help since...since I understand what she's going through."

Ayoko lay motionless on the soft bed, eyes glazed and unseeing. Though surrounded by familiar comforts, an emptiness ached within her broken soul.

A small vibration startled her from her torpor. Her Spider Phone, implanted here as well it seemed, was crawling onto the bed with a notification.

Hands trembling, Ayoko picked it up. A message flashed across the screen: [New round begins tomorrow. You must face the other Riders in battle to extend your fantasy.]
Not again, not more fighting and being used as a mere plaything. But if she refused, everything would disappear in an instant, as it always did in the end.

Clutching the phone, she stared at it blankly for a long moment.

She will do anything, anything to stay in this illusion. Anything.

DDGP Rules: The Games will continue, no matter what.