Design III: Jyamatag! (P2)

In the chaos, Na-Go and Koatycoon had become separated from the others. Exploring a tunnel, they spotted a glowing red Dunkleosteus Jyamatos up ahead.
"Ah! There it is!" Na-Go shouted and activated her guitar axe.
(an: that weapon so goofy XD )
[Tactical Fire!]
Na-Go unleashed a fire attack at the Jyamato, trying to 'take' its red color.
At that moment, friendship was thrown away. Koatycoon launches infront of the Jyamato and blocked the attack which his dual blades.
"Sorry, Neon. But this is a competition" Koatycoon said apologetically.
"Don't worry, I understand." Na-Go replied, "That said, I'll still try!"
Both of them lunged forward at the Jyamato, Koatycoon hit it with his dual blade but his strike got parried by the Jyamato's sword.
Taking the chance, Na-Go slashed its leg and gave it a kick.
[Color Transfered]
Na-Go's armor glew in red signalling the first color taken by a player.
Koatycoon looked at her, ready to strike, she glared back knowing the inevitable fight coming.

He launched at her throwing strikes after strikes. Na-Go stayed on the defensive and skillfully parried the strikes, she kicked Koatycoon away.
"Sorry grandpa, but I'll take this color." she said while charging an energy attack at him.
Koatycoon smoke-teleported through in attack and right infront of her. He gave her a powerful slash.
[Color Transfered]
Na-Go glared at him, the dog and cat fight will not end any time soon.

Just then, a new presence approached - a hulking purple figure emerged from the dust. "Buffa..." Koatycoon growled warningly.
Buffa observed them coldly. "Fighting over scraps like rats, while above innocents perish for your selfish desires. You disgust me."
Na-Go flung a rock at him in frustration, "As if you don't have your own goals!"
Buffa caught the projectile effortlessly. "At least I aim to end this farce permanently. Now stand aside while I relieve you both of your desires...permanently."

Na-Go and Koatycoon rushed Buffa from both sides, launching a flurry of coordinated strikes. But their blows seemed to have no effect on his enhanced armor.
"Is that the best you've got?" Buffa taunted, backhanding Koatycoon across the tunnel.
[Color Transfered]
He revved up his massive chainsaw - the Zombie Breaker.
Na-Go blasted sonic waves to disorient Buffa before unleashing a barrage of axe blows. But still he stood unfazed, like an unstoppable tank.
Koatycoon recovered and threw explosive shurikens as a distraction, hoping to find a weakness. But Buffa swatted them aside and punched the ground, the impact sending both Riders flying.

Na-Go blasted sonic waves to disorient Buffa before unleashing a barrage of fiery axe blows. But still he stood unfazed. Koatycoon threw shurikens as a distraction and rushed in from the side, dodging Buffa's punch and slashing at his armor joints.
For a moment it seemed their coordinated attack found an opening. But Buffa stood there unscathed, revving his Zombie Breaker chainsaw with murderous intent. He swung the massive blade, forcing the Riders back on the defensive amid a flurry of sparks.
Na-Go pulled out all her musical tricks, hoping to overwhelm Buffa's senses long enough for a strike. But his armor compensated, analyzing and adapting to each new frequency. "Futile," he growled, lunging after her with claws extended.
Koatycoon intercepted the blow, locking claws with Buffa in a test of pure strength. His armor creaked under the pressure but he held his ground. "Neon now!"
She lept onto Buffa's back and hammered away with fiery axe strikes. Yet for all their teamwork, Buffa seemed barely inconvenienced. He bucked Na-Go off and threw Koatycoon across the tunnel once more.
Buffa stood infront of Na-Go who's laying down, battered.
[Poison Charge! Tactical Break!]
His Zombie Breaker chainsaw found its way into Na-Go and pressed itself hard. The chain in the saw slicing deep into her while she screams in agony.
Koatycoon tried to make a run for it but giant claws grew out of the floor, stopping him dead in his tracks.
"Where the hell do you think you're going?!" Buffa roared and the claw smacked Koatycoon knocking him all the way to under Buffa.

Without a second to look up, both Kamen Riders were hit by Buffa's chainsaw as he zoomed past them, when he was behind them,
[Hyper Zombie Victory!]
He delivered a devastating strike with his claws, simultaneously hitting them both, demorphing them.

Both of them lay there on the ground with several wounds.
Keiwa choked out, "You're... a monster.". Neon also barely survived.
"This is simply because you refuse to cooperate, no blood would have been shed here." Buffa stated and slowly reached for their Drivers.
Suddenly, both of them turned red.
Neon smiled, "It's working!". Keiwa also grinned, "Just you wait, we're not going down yet!".
Both of them vanished in the red light, leaving Buffa puzzled.

Meanwhile, Pollen was researching something on her holographic screen.
"This is amazing!" she exclaimed.
"Can't wait to see what I can do with this information... Right I need to get that thing too" She muttered and walked away.

To where? To Archimedel's garden. While he's growing new Jyamatos for future games.
Pollen shot at a nearby wall, "Hey, is Archimedel here???" Pollen asked.
Archimedel, despite being a Jyamato at this point, came in his gardener appearance.
(an: now i dont english enough but hopefully i get his appearances right)
He is in his gardener clothes, straw hat, long-sleeved white top with dark cuffs and yellow apron. His gardening gloves are also on.
Archimedel yelled out, "What do you want!?-"
A bag full of ID Cores was thrown right beside him. Archimedel's eyes widened, he came over the ID Cores spilling on the ground and scooped every single one of them in.
His voice tone changed 180° and became gentle, "Hello, what can I do for you?"

Pollen rolled her eyes and said "Give me the Jyamato Buckle"
Archimedel stood up, "I don't mind but why?"
"Things. Look I brought you a ton of ID Cores already just give me the damn Buckle!" Pollen said impatiently.
Archimedel went ahead and gave it to her, "Here you go! By the way what's your name?"
Pollen took the Buckle, "Ugh, Pollen" and walked away annoyed.
"Thank you come again!" Archimedel cheered happily from behind, waving his hand full of ID Cores.

DDGP Rules: Jyamatag is a game where players steal colors from two Dunkleosteus Jyamatos. Goal is to steal both colors before casualties get too high.