Chapter 1️⃣: Initial

"Is I dead?" Popper stood barefoot in the white space. She had just woken up from the severe pain of the car accident and recalled the bright truck lights before she regained consciousness.

[Yes, you are dead.] The white fog seemed to be driven away, drawing a circle with Popé as the center. The fog condensed into a sitting blue-eyed Persian cat and stared at her silently.

Popper squatted down and looked at it and found that he was wearing a white suspender skirt, which was specially changed to go to the seaside with his parents. She was still ignorant and stretched out her hand to touch the talking cat.

"Then why am I here? Where are my parents?"

[You have been killed in a car accident, including your parents. But for some reason, we need your help, and the reward is your parents' lives.]

Unexpectedly, she could touch the cat's soft and warm body, perhaps to comfort the girl who had just lost her parents in front of her. The cat took the initiative to jump into her arms.

"You guys?"

[Sorry, I can't tell you for the time being.]

"My parents' lives... What about mine?"

[I'm sorry, you can't come back to life in the original world for some reason, but you can choose to live in any mission world.] Cat... Or alpha likes this girl with pure soul color very much. She doesn't consciously rub it in her arms. [You can call me alpha, I'm your system, and I will remind you at important moments.]

Popé is more concerned about the words in front of alpha: "Then will my parents remember me?"

[Sorry.]

"Okay, that doesn't matter." Pope laughed, and the soul light that only alpha could see was warmer and softer. It couldn't help leaning closer to her, leaning its furry head on the young girl's shoulder and expressing its love restrainedly.

[I can tell you very little now, but I promise you that I will try my best.]

"Thank you. You can call me poppy. What should I call you?"

[Please call me alpha. The situation is urgent. You must go to the first world now. I will remind you of the specific task. Please take a rest now.

Poppe felt sleepy as if she was coming. In order not to fall to the alpha, she forced the Persian cat to put it on the ground, and then couldn't stop her sleepiness. She lay on her side on the ground. Before losing consciousness, Popé remembered something... "So what is the hell is the system?"

[Love system.]

......

Ha?