Chapter 1️⃣6️⃣: Moral Prisoner (6)

It turns out that having money is really very useful.

Pope and Clark sat in the military's secret reception room and waited for the appearance of the military representative. Unlike the huge deterrence that hung in the air as soon as Clark appeared in the eyes of the world in the movie, Popepe contacted the military through some interpersonal relations. Although he is still under surveillance, it is better than sitting on trial with handcuffs. It's much better in the information room.

Pope leaned against her husband to play with his mobile phone. The cheerful sound effect of the mobile phone contrasted with the situation at this time, which made Clark a little want to laugh.

He sat up straight, and his tights outlined his horrible muscles, which were extremely strong against the beautiful girl in his arms.

The glass opposite them, to be precise, is the hidden control room, and the atmosphere is not so harmonious. The general took over the material and looked at it. "Why is this woman's only one?"

"Sorry, General, we didn't find the data of this alien."

"You'd better not think about my wife." The smooth mirror reflected Clark Kent's handsome face, but his expressionless and terrible face made the general frown.

"Are they behind this glass?" Pope took his arm and knocked on the double-sided glass, showing a friendly smile, "How are you, can you talk head-on? I promise that we don't have alien viruses, haha."

"So you are not our enemy, is sard?" The general looked at Clark seriously. He frowned and looked very majestic.

"I can only make sure that I'm not your enemy. I doubt THAad's motivation." Clark answered him with a calm face. He didn't look at the soldiers with guns around him. He just looked at his wife sitting outside and staring at him from time to time, smiling at her.

"I'm not sure." The general stood up and said, "Let's go now. Our car is already at the door."

"I'm with Clark." Poppe came over and took Clark and walked to the door, and the soldiers around him pulled the safety bolts.

He stopped and looked sideways at the human general in the center. Half of his face was hidden in the dark, leaving only a pair of deep blue eyes... "General, you can't stop me. And you'd better not hurt my wife at all.

He looked around for a week, and the light above his head flashed extremely quickly. Then he went to see that there was no one there.

"General..." The general turned his head, and the soldiers' guns fell to the ground, and the muzzle was all crushed. The doctor came in through the door, checked the muzzle of the gun, and laughed. "Two fingers, it looks effortless. General, you can't control him. Poppe Dowce is his only rein for him.

"Message to the alien visitor, saying that his guest is about to arrive." The general glanced at the guns scattered on the ground and sighed.

"General." Another soldier came in at the door and saluted him. "Lois Lane of the Planet Daily has arrived. She has the approval letter from Senator Haight."

"Fxxk, let her get in the car!" The bad-tempered general couldn't help cursing.

The meeting place was not far away, and it took only an hour to arrive smoothly. The army there was already ready, and a large number of armored vehicles, □□, machine guns... put on a formation to be alert to alien visitors.

Clark walked to the front, turned to look at his wife, and turned back to the honest husband in a plaid shirt.

"It's here. You stand in the back and be safe." He smiled and showed his little tiger teeth.