Chapter 1️⃣5️⃣: Moral Prisoner (5)

The days are like flowing rivers, always walking forward non-stop.

A month has passed since Clark lost his memory. He remembered most of his memories and left some details. In fact, he enjoyed dreaming, in which he would relive the twelve years he and Poppe had walked, and he had a chance to experience the happiness at that time.

However, Poppe is leaving for two days today, and there are major disagreements in the family company. As a shareholder, she is going to the metropolis to attend the shareholders' meeting. Now her lawyer and investment manager are waiting for her in the outside car.

"Do you need me to go with you?" Clark helped his wife stand at the door with a suitcase and watched her sit on the shoe stool at the door and put on her shoes. A rare melancholy expression appeared on her handsome face. Pope put on his shoes and stood up, pinched his hard face with a smile, and reached out to take the suitcase. "Don't worry, just go for two days. Don't look like this. I'll be distressed."

Clark insisted on sending her to the car. Popé had no choice but to lower the glass window after getting into the car and waved to him with a smile. "Baby, see you the day after tomorrow. Take care of yourself." Clark kissed her on the forehead helplessly and took two steps back to glance at the driver and two other female employees in the car.

...Although I didn't know that I had been scanned back and forth three or four times, I inexplicably felt a cool air rising from behind X3. The driver started the car and drove out of the open space in front of the house. Poppe poked his head and waved his hand. "Cark, goodbye." The husband also waved his hand calmly and watched the car disappear at the corner of the highway.

Clark also planned to leave for two days. He found something unusual in the Arctic, and he had a tense that the mysterious thing would be the key to solving the mystery of his life. After explaining to Martha and Jonathan, Clark began to set out for the North Pole.

Popepe's situation is a little bad. It's not that she is very upset. It's that the company's differences are so big that the board of directors have not made effective decisions for three months, so the current director voted to launch the shareholders' meeting. As a major shareholder who inherited 15% of the shares, Popepe naturally has to exercise power.

"So, the main contradiction is that my half-brother does not agree to the company's listing and demands to continue to maintain the family system, right?" Popé leaned her head against the soft seat. She smiled and looked very cold. Despite the golden hair behind her, she looked even more powerful than her lawyer.

"Yes, according to the survey, your other two brothers and one sister support the company's listing, but because of the 30% share and the people who have served as chairman in recent years, he has about 40% of the shares. It also means that your position is very important.

"It's all because there are too many children." She sincerely sighed that her identity was also an illegitimate daughter. At the beginning, she took the initiative to come to Kansas when she seized power. Perhaps it was because she was too worry-free that she left her a large share when her father died. As long as the company did not collapse, she could live a luxurious life.

"Please." She sighed and really wanted to stay with Clark all the time.

The days without Clark seemed so long. The day after leaving her husband, Poppe leaned in a nightgown and leaned on the terrace rail of the hotel room to send a message to Clark. He didn't reply and may not have seen it. She was bored. She lay on the railing, with her cheeks close to her arm, and sweetly called her husband: "Clark-Clark-K... Oh, my God, Clark!"

Popé was so scared that he took a step back by his husband who suddenly fell. Clark wore a tight dark blue suit, the tight design outlined the strong muscle lines of his body, and there was an S-like logo on his chest, and the red cloak flipped in the wind. Popper, who came to his senses, stared at him closely.