Chapter 1️⃣4️⃣: Moral Prisoner (4)

"Pope." Today's sunset is beautiful. There are large burning clouds overhead, and the whole sky seems to be burning. The couple came out of their parents' house after dinner and walked along a deserted railway behind the house.

Popé walked on a track of the train. Clark took one of her hands to prevent her from falling. He asked, "Did you promise me at that time?"

"What?" The red color of the sunset dyed her light golden hair into a red flame. She turned her head and fell into her husband's arms with a smile. Her long eyelashes framed her big eyes, and the bright water was about to take away Clark's soul.

"Graduation party."

"Oh--" She lengthened her tone, and a smiley expression appeared on her face, "Guess."

"It's not important, is it?" Clark took her hand and the ring on his ring finger fell into his eyes. "After all, that girl has become my wife."

"Clark, do you know? In my heart, you are a unique treasure in the world. Many people want to get dazzling gems, but refuse to see the adventures and grindings they have to experience before.

"I'm very lucky. I stood under the 簷氷 to hide from the rain one day. The dust carefully poked out its head, but it happened to fall into my arms." She leaned her head on her husband's generous chest.

"Clark, you are not dust, you are a flame, a gem, and a heroic dream that I don't fall behind."

The man who is a dog can't see the light of the great soul and will extinguish him when he is young, but she doesn't. She collects carefully and takes good care of him to let him live in her love all his life. From the moment he meets her, his life has changed.

The consequences of flirting were very serious. She was so tired that she was unconscious this night. Finally, she cried and begged Clark to let her go in the middle of the night. I don't know how to grieve and stimulated him. This man with infinite possessive desire for her was even more excited. Popé didn't remember when it ended. In short, she is sleeping now that the earthquake is coming. Will wake up.

The sky was a little white. Clark saw the clock downstairs pointing at four o'clock. He changed the bed sheet and quilt cover and simply washed his wife. She still didn't wake up and lay on her chest and slept peacefully. He looked out of the window. The endless cornfield was a gray sky, and occasionally a few birds passed through it.

He is not from the earth. He is incompatible with the personality around him, but at the beginning, he has Martha and Jonathan, and now he has Popé. He is not an alien visitor. The earth is his home. In the home with this girl, he has a strong sense of belonging.

He reached out and stroked his wife's long blonde hair, closed his eyes and let his senses concentrate on her even breathing, and relaxed into the dream.

"Don't move, Clark." Poppe sat on Clark's lap with his legs spread out and squeezed his face to shave him. The future superman, who is calling for the power of iron, is like an obedient big bear doll, let the beautiful girl in front of him play with it, even if he can easily crush her.

She leaned very close and focused, pinching the blade and carefully scraping off the white foam along Clark's resolute outline.

"Don't be so careful, Pope. You know that there is no way to cut my skin." Clark put his hand on his wife's thin waist, helpless and helpless.

"Uh-huh." Perfunctory tone.

"Why do we have to go to the pub? Even if we invite friends to come, we can celebrate at home." As he spoke, he was forced to raise his head. His wife's thin fingers scratched his throat knot. He couldn't help thinking of some beautiful pictures last night.