Chapter 7️⃣: Lonely Patient (6)

Ha...Captain America--" The beautiful girl sat on the edge of the bed and looked at her husband's temporary residence, called his new name in a long tone, and finally fell on Steve with a smile.

Steve hung up her coat and came to kneel down on one knee to put slippers for her. The voice was harsh: "It's cold. You shouldn't wear a skirt with exposed calves." 

Popper was not afraid of him. His hooked head was fluffy like a big golden-haired head. He raised his hand and hugged him tightly and let him bury his chest.

"Pope!" Steve was annoyed by his girl and enjoyed her nonsense, so he had to call her name without any deterrent. Pope finally decided to let go of Steve's messy head, sat at the head of the bed and patted his thin legs: "Lie down."

Steve lay on his wife's lap, his head buried in her warm and soft stomach. He had nothing to confide in or tears. He only felt that he had been floating in the air for more than half a month, sometimes blown here by the wind, and sometimes pushed there by the wind. Only one thread was tightly grasped through the letter to this soft girl who loves to laugh. In the hand.

Now she came to him just to gently touch his head and let him rest for a moment. Like a lonely boat, he finally found a calm lake, a harbor where he could berth and rest. Here, he was listened to, understood and loved.

"I don't want to perform on the stage. I want to go to the front line." His voice was muffled, and he really looked like a big dog lying on the girl's lap.

"I know, Steve." If anyone can see Poppe's big eyes now, he will definitely be touched by the tenderness and love. She gently told him [I See You].

"Actually, you can go with Bar. Before coming here, I checked your route and asked someone to ask the location of the camp. It's just the next one. I will be with you. I brought a violin and can be one of your musicians. Her smile expanded, revealing the lovely dimple, and she looked a little proud.

"No, it's not safe." Touching Steve's look, he sat up with a serious expression and blue eyes full of disapproval. 

"You go back to Brooklyn tomorrow, or go to your aunt's until the end of the war... No, it's better to go back to Brooklyn first. It's not safe for you to be a single woman..."

"Ah... I'm so hungry." Popper interrupted Steve, otherwise he could come to the safest conclusion.

"Let's go to dinner first. You have to go back tomorrow." He rarely showed his strength in front of the girl and put his shoes on her in his arms. "Pope, don't let me worry, okay?"

All right, all right, whatever you say is fine. The appearance of the big-breasted sweetheart is really a sharp weapon in the world, and his chest, Poppe reached out and pinched it, which was very satisfied.

"Pope--"

"Okay, let's go to dinner!" A second of cowardice, she quickly stood up and was far away from the source of danger. After taking the train for a long time, she was tired and hungry. She didn't want anything to happen in this situation.

Popper took her husband's hand tightly and stared at him with gentle eyes as usual, leaning against him tightly. Steve bears most of her weight and is careful not to touch her anywhere. The ring in their hands was eye-catching, and Steve took it off his neck and put it on his ring finger.

"You have to wear it well and let these people know that you are married." 

During the meal, the girl was a little angry, because there were too many people peeking at them, but she didn't know that half of her eyes were looking at her. Steve thought, I was afraid that others would not know that you were my wife.