Chapter 1️⃣2️⃣: Moral Prisoner (2)

"See you tomorrow, Mom and Dad!" Popper held Clark's arm at the door and waved to Martha and Jonathan in the window. After seeing the two leave the window, they walked towards their home. Clark walked down the road with a flashlight, his strong arms around Popeye.

  "Why are you using the flashlight? Look, the house with sky blue paint in front is our home. It's only a football field away from my mother's house." Poppe's entire body was focused on her husband, smiling and talking to him. say.

  "You can't see the road." Clark felt helpless and wanted to laugh. He hugged her horizontally with his arms and easily jumped over a puddle of water on the road.

  "Anyway, you are here." Poppe answered naturally and trusted her wholeheartedly. She lay obediently in Clark's generous arms, her head gently resting on his shoulder, and her soft hair tickled him a little.

  Clark looked at her with a smile on his face: "The only way is to throw you out." He made a fake gesture of throwing something forward, but found that his wife in his arms was staring at him with bright eyes. She didn't feel scared, and even laughed excitedly: "Do it again, Clark."

  Clark's blue eyes looked at her tenderly and indulgently, showing a bit of a naughty smile, and really threw her out with a little force. It took four He reached his destination in a fraction of a second, and spent another three seconds waiting for his wife to fall into his arms from the air, and then held him tightly.

  "Clark——" Poppet's face was flushed, and her blue eyes were bright and penetrating. She was obviously not young anymore, but sometimes she still showed the innocence of a girl. The moonlight fell on God's favored face, and her lips Looks soft and charming. Poppe stood on tiptoes and kissed Clark gently again and again, wanting to convey her love for him to him through this kiss.

  "Pope." Clark stared at her, inserted his fingers into her hair, looked at the person in front of him carefully, lowered his head and kissed her. Unlike his wife's gentle and drizzle, Clark simply wanted to eat his lover into his stomach. , sucking and tossing constantly, like a lion patrolling its territory. Poppet didn't stop until he started to struggle. He stopped but touched his lover's face over and over again, with surging love pouring out of his heart.

  Clark had to admit that even if he had no previous memories, he was still hopelessly in love with her.

  "Key, Clark." Poppe spread his hands and looked at him with big eyes.

  "No." Clark blinked, showing an innocent expression, "But I can..." "Don't

  use your eyes. Mom, are they asleep?"

  Clark tilted his head: "Not yet, they are watching TV."

  "Then you Run over and get it, mommy has it."

  "Okay." The beast swung its tongue and ran away, returning to Poppet's side when she blinked for the second time.

  The two of them finally entered the house after a lot of trouble, and went to take a shower one after another. When Popper finished blowing his head and went upstairs, Clark was lying on the bed reading a book. The light on the bedside was a little dim, shining on his sculpture-like handsome face, without smiling. There was a kind of power and strength when he was there. Poppe knew that it was the feeling brought by his strong power, but it had little effect on her.

  "Did I choose this book?" He held up the book "Makmov: The End of Eternity" in his hand.

  "Yeah, you quite like reading his books." Poppet took off his slippers and got into the bed like a little fish, lying on Clark's chest, smiling like a little puppy sticking out his tongue, "I also like this book. I've seen it, have you finished it?"